Inter Croatia Crew - Forum
---
Inter Forever - Page 5 14dhf28

DOBRODOŠLI
na Inter Croatia Crew Forum!

Za čitanje tema i sudjelovanje u raspravama
molimo Vas da obavite kratak postupak registracije. Hvala.

FORZA INTER!
---
Inter Forever - Page 5 14dhf28

DOBRODOŠLI
na Inter Croatia Crew Forum!

Za čitanje tema i sudjelovanje u raspravama
molimo Vas da obavite kratak postupak registracije. Hvala.

FORZA INTER!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum navijača Intera iz Hrvatske i Balkana

HomeSearchRegisterLog inLatest images

Inter Forever

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
AlvaroR

AlvaroR

Najdraži igrač : Javier Zanetti

Inter Forever - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inter Forever   Inter Forever - Page 5 I_icon_minitime07.11.18 11:09

Kako je moguče da ovi primaju tako olako 2 gola od staraca, Spalletti napolje!
Back to top Go down
Biscione

Biscione

Najdraži igrač : Adriano, Zanetti, Barella, Lautaro, Bastoni, Dimarco

PostSubject: Re: Inter Forever   Inter Forever - Page 5 I_icon_minitime07.11.18 18:57

Prema Bobi smo se loše ponijeli isto kao prema Sneijderu, da se Bobo pitao on bi ostao u Interu do kraja.
Back to top Go down
cesar19

cesar19

Najdraži igrač : Zanetti, Cambiasso, Perišić, Milito

PostSubject: Re: Inter Forever   Inter Forever - Page 5 I_icon_minitime08.11.18 8:01

Jel Sneijder radio što je radio Vieri nakon odlaska? Nemoj pričati gluposti i uspoređivati neusporedivo, molim te.

soecc

Najdraži igrač : Materazzi, Zanetti

PostSubject: Re: Inter Forever   Inter Forever - Page 5 I_icon_minitime08.11.18 15:05

Istina.

Admin
leopnd

Najdraži igrač : Nicola Berti, Walter Zenga, Dejan Stanković, Cristian Chivu, Javier Zanetti, Alexis Sanchez

PostSubject: Re: Inter Forever   Inter Forever - Page 5 I_icon_minitime20.11.18 17:27

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

inter šal 3

leopnd
Admin
leopnd

Najdraži igrač : Nicola Berti, Walter Zenga, Dejan Stanković, Cristian Chivu, Javier Zanetti, Alexis Sanchez

PostSubject: Re: Inter Forever   Inter Forever - Page 5 I_icon_minitime17.02.19 14:55

leopnd
Admin
leopnd

PostSubject: Re: Inter Forever   Inter Forever - Page 5 I_icon_minitime18.02.19 18:40

A morning where champions played together: the players from the C21 Italian Down's Syndrome National Futsal Team, who are reigning world champions, completed a training session at the Suning Youth Development Centre in Memory of Giacinto Facchetti and, in what was a wonderful surprise, got to meet the Inter Forever legends.

The session concluded with a match where the two sets of players played alongside each other. The National Futsal team are preparing to defend the World Cup title they won in 2017 in Portugal.

Galerija fotografija: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Adri

Adri

PostSubject: Re: Inter Forever   Inter Forever - Page 5 I_icon_minitime18.02.19 18:48

Prekrasno.
Back to top Go down
leopnd
Admin
leopnd

PostSubject: Re: Inter Forever   Inter Forever - Page 5 I_icon_minitime19.02.19 9:06

leopnd
Admin
leopnd

PostSubject: Re: Inter Forever   Inter Forever - Page 5 I_icon_minitime24.03.19 7:22

‘Feel how fast my heart is beating’. The flight from Milan to London was booked and his bags were packed. However, it was much rather a ‘see you soon’ than a goodbye. 8 January 1998 was the day that Nicola Berti said arrivederci to his Nerazzurri teammates and sealed his switch to White Hart Lane – awaiting a new adventure with Tottenham Hotspur. It was impossible not to be emotional after spending his entire career with Inter. The trip was organised by a friend: Jurgen Klinsmann. He himself had picked up the phone and suggested signing Berti to the Spurs president. He then advised his former Nerazzurri teammate: “Leave, you won’t regret it”.

Now, 20 years later, Berti will be back on the same flight. However, this time he won’t be travelling to London in the Nerazzurri colours, and he won’t be alone. He won’t be heading to the old White Hart Lane either, but the common denominator will still be Tottenham.

Spurs Legends vs. Inter Forever, on Saturday 30 March at 17:30 local time (18:30 CET), will be one of two test matches that will launch Tottenham’s new stadium – The New Tottenham Hotspur Stadium. The match will be streamed live on Inter TV, Sky Calcio and on Inter’s Facebook page – only for those connected from Italy. Alongside Nicola Berti, there will also be a number of former Nerazzurri champions who’ve been called up by Head of the Inter Forever project Francesco Toldo, who be the Nerazzurri’s coach on this occasion.

It will be a real combination of past, present and future. The Tottenham and Inter legends will be launching the most modern stadium in the world. Every player has a particular link to Inter and, even as opponents, also to the English team.

As for Inter Forever, here is the squad that will face Spurs Legends.

Julio Cesar, Castellazzi; J. Zanetti, Blanc, Silvestre, Galante, M. Ferrari; Stankovic, Veron, Berti, Van Der Meyde, Karagounis, Dabo, Kharja; Carbone, Suazo, Klinsmann, Ventola, Keane.

Coach: Francesco Toldo

GOALKEEPERS

Julio Cesar and Luca Castellazzi will be the pair to protect our goal in London, who previously both played against Tottenham in the 2010-2011 Champions League campaign. The Acchiappasogni was in goal for Inter’s 4-3 at San Siro, during which Gareth Bale bagged a hat-trick. Meanwhile, Castellazzi played in the return leg at White Hart Lane.

DEFENDERS
As usual, our vice-president Javier Zanetti will be in the backline for the Forever team coached by Toldo. During his professional playing days, ‘Pupi’ came up against Tottenham four times: he faced them twice in the Champions League and twice in the Europa League, also scoring against them at San Siro. Laurent Blanc will also be there alongside him in defence. The former French defender, who will be playing for the Forever side for the very first time, came up against Spurs in the Premier League during a two-year spell at Manchester United. Inter Forever’s match against Spurs Legends will see Blanc team up with former teammate Mikaël Silvestre again. The latter spent nine years with the Red Devils, winning five Premier League titles and the Champions League once over this period. He then moved to Arsenal, where he got to experience the North London Derby against Tottenham. Completing the backline will be Fabio Galante, who won the 1998 UEFA Cup with Inter following the victory against Lazio in Paris, and Matteo Ferrari, another debutant for the Forever side.

MIDFIELDERS
Having played for both the Nerazzurri and Spurs during his playing days, Nicola Berti will no doubt be one of the most popular players on the pitch (perhaps the chant that was once sung about him following his arrival in London will be head again) as part of a high-quality Inter Forever midfield. Dejan Stankovic, who scored in the Nerazzurri’s 4-3 win in autumn 2010 and who never likes to lose, will play, as will Juan Sebastian Veron. It’ll be a pleasure to see the Argentine back out on the pitch, with fellow former Premier League players Andy Van Der Meyde, Ousmane Dabo and Giorgios Karagounis also set to join him on the turf. Completing the midfield will be Houssine Kharja, who lifted the 2011 Coppa Italia with the Nerazzurri.

FORWARDS
Jürgen Klinsmann who lined up for both sides during will lead the line for Inter Forever. The German won the SuperCoppa Italiana and UEFA Cup with the Nerazzurri, while he scored plenty of goals for Spurs over two different spells. Benito Carbone, Nicola Ventola and David Suazo are the other strikers in the squad. Carbone spent a long period in England and was a frequent goalscorer against Tottenham while playing for Sheffield Wednesday, Aston Villa and Bradford. Ventola got a taste for the Premier League while on Crystal Palace’s books, while David Suazo is the top goalscorer for Inter Forever with nine goals in ten appearances.

leopnd
Admin
leopnd

PostSubject: Re: Inter Forever   Inter Forever - Page 5 I_icon_minitime24.03.19 7:22

leopnd
Admin
leopnd

PostSubject: Re: Inter Forever   Inter Forever - Page 5 I_icon_minitime30.03.19 8:32

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

leopnd
Admin
leopnd

PostSubject: Re: Inter Forever   Inter Forever - Page 5 I_icon_minitime30.03.19 16:00

Srce će mi puknut, suza više nemam...

Back to top Go down
http://www.kkpula1981.com
kuky90

kuky90

PostSubject: Re: Inter Forever   Inter Forever - Page 5 I_icon_minitime30.03.19 21:55

Gle i Karagounis je tu haha.
Back to top Go down
leopnd
Admin
leopnd

PostSubject: Re: Inter Forever   Inter Forever - Page 5 I_icon_minitime31.03.19 8:09

Ubili smo ih!!! 4:5 pred 45.000 ljudi!

leopnd
Admin
leopnd

PostSubject: Re: Inter Forever   Inter Forever - Page 5 I_icon_minitime31.03.19 8:25

Rickyy

Rickyy

Najdraži igrač : Ricky Avarez, Adriano Leite Ribeiro, Diego Alberto Milito, Jeison Murillo

PostSubject: Re: Inter Forever   Inter Forever - Page 5 I_icon_minitime31.03.19 10:18

Ventola ( Trenutno ) > Candreva
Back to top Go down
leopnd
Admin
leopnd

PostSubject: Re: Inter Forever   Inter Forever - Page 5 I_icon_minitime02.04.19 8:21

leopnd
Admin
leopnd

PostSubject: Re: Inter Forever   Inter Forever - Page 5 I_icon_minitime31.05.19 18:21

Triplete boys!

Buffalo Soldier

Buffalo Soldier

Najdraži igrač : Javier Zanetti, Marco Materazzi, Falcao, Adriano

PostSubject: Re: Inter Forever   Inter Forever - Page 5 I_icon_minitime31.05.19 22:26

Kakve legende na jednoj slici. Bas smo imali strasnu momcad.
Back to top Go down
leopnd
Admin
leopnd

PostSubject: Re: Inter Forever   Inter Forever - Page 5 I_icon_minitime30.08.22 21:59

Back to top Go down
cesar19

cesar19

Najdraži igrač : Zanetti, Cambiasso, Perišić, Milito

PostSubject: Re: Inter Forever   Inter Forever - Page 5 I_icon_minitime17.11.22 9:56

Admin
leopnd

PostSubject: Re: Inter Forever   Inter Forever - Page 5 I_icon_minitime19.12.23 14:08

Back to top Go down
AlvaroR

AlvaroR

PostSubject: Re: Inter Forever   Inter Forever - Page 5 I_icon_minitime07.03.24 20:19

Back to top Go down
Slycor

Slycor

Najdraži igrač : Zanetti, Adriano

PostSubject: Re: Inter Forever   Inter Forever - Page 5 I_icon_minitime07.03.24 20:43

mogli bi neki startati i dan danas
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Inter Forever   Inter Forever - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Inter Forever

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next