Inter Croatia Crew - Forum
---
Steven Zhang - Page 5 14dhf28

DOBRODOŠLI
na Inter Croatia Crew Forum!

Za čitanje tema i sudjelovanje u raspravama
molimo Vas da obavite kratak postupak registracije. Hvala.

FORZA INTER!
---
Steven Zhang - Page 5 14dhf28

DOBRODOŠLI
na Inter Croatia Crew Forum!

Za čitanje tema i sudjelovanje u raspravama
molimo Vas da obavite kratak postupak registracije. Hvala.

FORZA INTER!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum navijača Intera iz Hrvatske i Balkana

HomeSearchRegisterLog inLatest images

Steven Zhang

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Slycor

Slycor

Najdraži igrač : Zanetti, Adriano

Steven Zhang - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Steven Zhang   Steven Zhang - Page 5 I_icon_minitime03.03.20 6:18

Zhang snajperist
Back to top Go down
Adri

Adri

Najdraži igrač : Javier Zanetti

PostSubject: Re: Steven Zhang   Steven Zhang - Page 5 I_icon_minitime03.03.20 8:12

Bog
Back to top Go down
Tritolone

Tritolone

Najdraži igrač : Marco Materazzi,Esteban Cambiasso,Javier Zanetti,Dimarco

PostSubject: Re: Steven Zhang   Steven Zhang - Page 5 I_icon_minitime03.03.20 8:54

Moj predsjednik kaos
Back to top Go down
kuky90

kuky90

PostSubject: Re: Steven Zhang   Steven Zhang - Page 5 I_icon_minitime03.03.20 9:47

Vidim rekao ono što drugi misle. 

Znači sad znamo radi ćega se odgađala utakmica za samo 24 sata, zato jer se od ponedjeljka trebalo biti dozvoljeno masovno okupljanje. Baš ovo što je rekao. Stavili su pare ispred zdravlja navijača i boleti koja bi se proširila.

Ali malo je navino nazvao čovjeka klaunom, to bi mu se moglo obiti u glavu i dobio i kaznu. Ali boli ga kurac, suning je otkupio TV prava za kinu i okolicu, veliko tržište , a ovima u loži samo da para stalo.
Back to top Go down
Slycor

Slycor

Najdraži igrač : Zanetti, Adriano

PostSubject: Re: Steven Zhang   Steven Zhang - Page 5 I_icon_minitime03.03.20 10:09

Ma i jesu klaunovi neka im je rekao

ta mizerna kazna koju će platiti je ništa
Back to top Go down
Cehajic

Cehajic

Najdraži igrač : J.Zanetti, Coutinho, Andrea Rannochia, Matrix

PostSubject: Re: Steven Zhang   Steven Zhang - Page 5 I_icon_minitime03.03.20 13:09

Bravo presidente
Back to top Go down
milito22

milito22

Najdraži igrač : Milito,Chivu,Crespo,Lautaro

PostSubject: Re: Steven Zhang   Steven Zhang - Page 5 I_icon_minitime03.03.20 21:55

Svaka čast Stevene,legendo! Tako se brani klub! inter zastava 2 inter zastava 2
Back to top Go down
leopnd
Admin
leopnd

Najdraži igrač : Nicola Berti, Walter Zenga, Dejan Stanković, Cristian Chivu, Javier Zanetti, Alexis Sanchez

PostSubject: Re: Steven Zhang   Steven Zhang - Page 5 I_icon_minitime04.03.20 7:32

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Krško1477

Krško1477

PostSubject: Re: Steven Zhang   Steven Zhang - Page 5 I_icon_minitime04.03.20 17:59

Napisao post i stavljao smajlije ko neki pubertetlija. Baš se obrukao
Back to top Go down
leopnd
Admin
leopnd

Najdraži igrač : Nicola Berti, Walter Zenga, Dejan Stanković, Cristian Chivu, Javier Zanetti, Alexis Sanchez

PostSubject: Re: Steven Zhang   Steven Zhang - Page 5 I_icon_minitime04.03.20 19:13

Krško1477 wrote:

Kralju, pet postova i već spreman za odlikovanja... Rušiš rekorde.

Adri

Adri

PostSubject: Re: Steven Zhang   Steven Zhang - Page 5 I_icon_minitime04.03.20 19:30

Baš ahahaha, debilcino bolesna
Back to top Go down
milito22

milito22

Najdraži igrač : Milito,Chivu,Crespo,Lautaro

PostSubject: Re: Steven Zhang   Steven Zhang - Page 5 I_icon_minitime04.03.20 19:53

Adri wrote:
Baš ahahaha, debilcino bolesna

Kome prijaviti ovaj post koji sadrži vrijeđanje? Da li ovaj korisnik može dobiti neku opomenu kao ja kad sam davao epitete Kinezima? kafa
Back to top Go down
leopnd
Admin
leopnd

PostSubject: Re: Steven Zhang   Steven Zhang - Page 5 I_icon_minitime05.03.20 14:53

- "Gospodine Zhang, da li se kajete zbog napada na Del Pina?"
- "Koji Dal Pino, klaun govnjarski?"

kuky90

kuky90

PostSubject: Re: Steven Zhang   Steven Zhang - Page 5 I_icon_minitime05.03.20 16:09

Kaže Agnelli da došao Steven kod njega na večeru kako bi riješili nesporezume oko ovog cirkusa, te dodaje momak ga je oduševio i da za njega ima ogromni respekt.
Back to top Go down
leopnd
Admin
leopnd

PostSubject: Re: Steven Zhang   Steven Zhang - Page 5 I_icon_minitime05.03.20 16:42

Ovaj Agnelli:

Adri

Adri

PostSubject: Re: Steven Zhang   Steven Zhang - Page 5 I_icon_minitime05.03.20 17:18

Smrad odvratni.
Back to top Go down
leopnd
Admin
leopnd

PostSubject: Re: Steven Zhang   Steven Zhang - Page 5 I_icon_minitime05.03.20 17:52

Today, Inter President Steven Zhang was a speaker at the 2020 edition of the FT Business of Football Summit, which was organised by the Financial Times.
Zhang, who is a member of the Executive Board of the ECA (European Club Association) along with representatives from other clubs and figures from the football world, talked about his own vision and the business model that is driving Inter forward.
The President’s speech began with a comment on the impact that the coronavirus is having on Serie A: “We work in football and have a big impact on the world and society, it’s our duty to transmit a positive message and take responsibility. The sports world needs to send out a positive and united message at times like this. We believe that public health and safety come first and must not be compromised. When it comes to protecting public health, you can’t go far enough with what you say. When the proposal was made to us to move Juventus vs. Inter back one day, I thought it was completely wrong from a moral point of view. Anyone could see that the measures that have been put in place in China have been successful. I believe that public health and safety are the priority. There can be no compromise in this respect. The new measures introduced by the Italian government have been adopted with this in mind. Yesterday, the argument that gatherings should be avoided was reinforced, safety must always come first. By taking the right measures, the number of cases will decrease and people will start to feel at ease again.”
The discussion then switched to the connection between Suning, Inter and the Chinese market: “Suning’s core business is consumer business. We have evolved from being an offline company to being online. Our revenue has increased, we broadcast the major football leagues in China. Our aim is to provide digital content that is interesting for different audiences, taking into account different cultures and generations in the process.
“As regards Inter, the work done by Inter Media House, which came into being in 2017 and has continued to grow in terms of numbers and quality since then, is key for the Nerazzurri brand’s visibility. We’re on all platforms as we look to explore all markets. We need to have a global and digital outlook because our sponsors want to reach international audiences and engage the younger generations. Our work is centred on letting our fans know what is going on beyond the 90 minutes spent on the pitch. The challenge we have is to ensure that we remain engaging even when we’re not playing.”
On the Nerazzurri’s investments in the transfer market: “Sports results are vital for us, which is why we’ve invested in great players. Our objective is to always compete at the highest level in order to make our fans happy. We’re making investments and abiding by the FFP rules in place to ensure that football remains sustainable. We also do this with commercial and marketing aspects in mind, global expansion is what we need to be aiming for.
As regards the new stadium, Steven Zhang had the following to say: “We are working positively with the city’s institutions, who have welcomed our proposal, which we are carrying forward with a historic club in AC Milan. We need to ensure a better experience for those who go to the stadium, with this applying to both fans and broadcasters. Things are moving forward, we’re confident.”
On women’s football: “It’s an increasingly interesting aspect. Our fans took to Inter Women right away, while this also applies to the Chinese women’s team. Our partners are very interested and perceptive, all clubs are heading down this path.”
Zhang also commented on the issue of racism: “Education is the appropriate tool to combat this problem. We have the world INTERNAZIONALE in the name of our Club. We remain as one and Brothers Universally United, irrespective of the culture we come from. Our campaigns aim to raise awareness and send out the right messages, starting from the youngest members of society.”
Finally, the Inter President spoke about Financial Fair Play: “We follow the rules. In football, the system’s sustainability is important and helps to develop the business properly. If the business model changes, FFP will also be adapted. However, the rules must always be respected.”

leopnd
Admin
leopnd

PostSubject: Re: Steven Zhang   Steven Zhang - Page 5 I_icon_minitime05.03.20 17:53

FC Internazionale Milano and Steven Zhang announce the donation of 100,000 euro to the Department of Biomedical and Clinical Sciences "L. Sacco" of Milan, directed by Prof. Massimo Galli.

The donation, in the intentions of Inter and its President, is functional to support the research activities, flagship of the Department, a structure of excellence that has distinguished itself for having identified the first 3 complete genomes, obtained from Italian isolates of SARS-CoV-2 circulating in Lombardy.

The work was carried out by the group of Milan State University and Sacco Hospital, coordinated by the professors of the Department of Biomedical and Clinical Sciences of Milan University Gianguglielmo Zehender, Claudia Balotta and Massimo Galli, the same team that completed the isolation of 3 COVID-19 coronavirus strains currently circulating in the Codogno area.

The ongoing analysis of further genomes will allow to obtain more precise estimates of the virus entry into our country and possible ways of spreading it.

"Inter has an indissoluble bond with the city of Milan and is proud of the dedication with which all the staff of the Sacco Hospital are dealing with the exceptional situation," said President Steven Zhang. "Since the beginning of the Coronavirus emergency we have followed with particular attention and apprehension the evolution of the situation, both as a Club and as a shareholder, stressing in all locations as the only priority was public health and safety. It is for this reason that FC Internazionale Milano feels the duty to support the Sacco Hospital," concluded Club President Steven Zhang.

Krško1477

Krško1477

PostSubject: Re: Steven Zhang   Steven Zhang - Page 5 I_icon_minitime06.03.20 13:08

leopnd wrote:
Krško1477 wrote:

Čekaj, želiš mi reči, da ta vrsta pisanja priliči nekakvom vlastniku/predsjedniku vrhunske organizacije? Nekom ozbiljnom poslovnom gospodinu? Misliš, da ga može neko uzimati ozbiljno? Izvini, meni to više djeluje kao pisanje osnovnoškolca koji je ljut, jer su ga vršnjaci zezali zbog prišteva.
Back to top Go down
Cehajic

Cehajic

Najdraži igrač : J.Zanetti, Coutinho, Andrea Rannochia, Matrix

PostSubject: Re: Steven Zhang   Steven Zhang - Page 5 I_icon_minitime06.03.20 17:15

Krško1477 wrote:
leopnd wrote:
Krško1477 wrote:

Čekaj, želiš mi reči, da ta vrsta pisanja priliči nekakvom vlastniku/predsjedniku vrhunske organizacije? Nekom ozbiljnom poslovnom gospodinu? Misliš, da ga može neko uzimati ozbiljno? Izvini, meni to više djeluje kao pisanje osnovnoškolca koji je ljut, jer su ga vršnjaci zezali zbog prišteva.

nije do toga,vec sto ti opcenito pises gluposti kako si dosao na forum
Back to top Go down
Srna

Srna

Najdraži igrač : Cambiasso, Ranocchia

PostSubject: Re: Steven Zhang   Steven Zhang - Page 5 I_icon_minitime06.03.20 17:42

Odrastao je preblizu nuklearne elektrane iz imena pa su ostali neki defekti.
Back to top Go down
kuky90

kuky90

PostSubject: Re: Steven Zhang   Steven Zhang - Page 5 I_icon_minitime06.03.20 18:40

lol srna
Back to top Go down
Krško1477

Krško1477

PostSubject: Re: Steven Zhang   Steven Zhang - Page 5 I_icon_minitime07.03.20 8:24

Na daleko poznati hrvatski humor 🙄

@cehajic.... ajde konkretno. S cime tocno se ne slažeš, pa da to raspravimo?
Back to top Go down
leopnd
Admin
leopnd

PostSubject: Re: Steven Zhang   Steven Zhang - Page 5 I_icon_minitime12.03.20 17:22

Hvala ti Predsjedniče,
pokušao si otvoriti oči debilima, na vrijeme, čak i sa teškim riječima... Ali ispao si razmaženi kineski bogataš...

Nek se ube svi koji su ti dali kontra tada...

Biscione

Biscione

Najdraži igrač : Adriano, Zanetti, Barella, Lautaro, Bastoni, Dimarco

PostSubject: Re: Steven Zhang   Steven Zhang - Page 5 I_icon_minitime14.07.20 22:50

4:45 ujutro:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Steven Zhang   Steven Zhang - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Steven Zhang

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next