Inter Croatia Crew Forum
---

DOBRODOŠLI
na Inter Croatia Crew Forum!

Za čitanje tema i sudjelovanje u raspravama
molimo Vas da obavite kratak postupak registracije. Hvala.

FORZA INTER!

Početna stranicaFAQPretraľnikČlanstvoKorisničke grupeRegistracijaLoginFacebookTwitter

Share | .

Matias Vecino

Prethodna tema Sljedeća tema Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Autor/icaPoruka
kuky90

PostajNaslov: Re: Matias Vecino   02.08.17 6:36

Ma osim svega toga lik je sa Valerom briljirao. Baš se slagali u vezi tako da ne čudi ako će biti tako i ovdje.
[Vrh] Go down
Korisnički profil
leopnd
Admin

Najdraži igrač : Nicola Berti, Walter Zenga, Dejan Stanković, Cristian Chivu, Javier Zanetti, Sebastijan Kitonić

PostajNaslov: Re: Matias Vecino   02.08.17 20:31

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Biscione

Najdraži igrač : Adriano, Zanetti, Icardi

PostajNaslov: Re: Matias Vecino   05.08.17 3:33

Swedish sports journalist Thomas Wilbacher about the new Inter arrivals. Thomas is a Fiorentina fan and I can't think of anyone who knows the players better than him.:

What will Borja Valero give Inter? "There are few players in the Serie A that are as comfortable in possession as Borja is. When your team is under pressure and you think you're going to lose a lead, Borja is the player who calms everything down. He is smart, experienced and has an extremely high passing accuracy. He also gets that perfect amount of points every season."

Can you tell us more about what kind of person Borja Valero is? "Inter has bought a fantastic person. Forget about big ego's and tattoo's, forget about everything that symbolizes the modern footballer, Borja isn't like that. Inter has bought a family man, not only out on the pitch, but in the locker room as well"

Which role should Borja Valero play in? "I think he should play as a mezz'ala for Inter. As long as he doesn't dictate the game defensively and has a free role on the midfield he's great."

Vecino is less known than Valero, what can you tell us about him? "The Vecino I know is a strong player who is comfortable with the ball at his feet. He can dictate the game, run into the box and has an okay shot. I've always had the feeling that he is a player that belongs in a great club. I think he will do really well."

What can Vecino give Inter that the team hasn't had before? "I think that Vecino is a lot better than Brozovic and that the Uruguayan can still improve a lot. If he reaches his full potential, Inter will have a player that won't have to excuse himself for anyone"

If you could chose, how would you line up Inter's midfield the coming season? "Borja Valero and Vecino together with Gagliardini, that will do it.".

An article by Michael Yokhin (Israeli - Russian writer that write to the Guardian, ESPN and etc) about Vecino's move to Inter:

"When Fiorentina last year extended Matthias Vesino's contract to 2011 with a release clause of 24 million euros, it assumed it might be enough.
However, in terms of the current market it was too low. Luciano Spalletti asked explicitly, and Inter put on the table the amount required to win the services of the Uruguayan midfielder. The deal was finally completed yesterday, and it may not have made a very large media noise, but it can certainly be revealed as one of the most important moves of the summer in Italy. The constant improvement of Vesino's game may send him to the status of a real star, and the black-blue Milanese receive a gifted architect in the center of the field.

Even the great Uruguayan maestro gave the blessing of the road. Before the move he consulted and screened with Alvaro Recoba, one of the most beloved and admired foreigners in Inter's history. The young midfielder had a chance to play with El Chino in Nacional at the beginning of the decade, and the big star took him under his wing. Recoba encouraged the initial move to Florence in 2013, and now declared that his good friend was making the right move with the move to San Siro. "I know how important Albrus was for Inter," he said. As a modest man, he does not pretend to approach his level, but promises to do the work for Spalletti who intends to give him the keys in the center of the field. "I will do whatever the coach asks me to," declared the precious procurement.

This is exactly what he did in previous years in Italy, and this contributed greatly to his professional development. When he played in his native country, he was incorporated and filtered mainly as a Plymaker behind the pioneers or as a wing player - just as Recoba, which he tried to emulate. His inspiration was Zinedine Zidane. He took part in his youth group, Central Espanyol, from which he reached the Youth National team. He took part in the U20 South American Championship and scored the winning goal against Argentina which paved the way for the Olympic Games in London for the first time since 1928.

And before the flattering headlines he received then, a great bidding war broke out between the two grand clubs, Nacional and Penarol, over the services of the wonderkid who claimed that Zinedine Zidane was his prodigy. The whites were proud to take him to their ranks, but were forced to sell him to Fiorentina after a year and a half, and in Italy he found coaches who completely changed his life. After failing to acclimatize as a clear offensive player, Vecino sent to Empoli in loan in 2014/15 and met Mauricio Sarri. This was the season in which the former banker experienced sensational exposure on his way to Napoli, and his contribution to improving Empoli's players was enormous. He moved Vecino to the central midfield in the 3-3-4 formation, and received sufficient compensation. It turned out that this job was sewn on Vecino, and so he returned to Florence.

Sarri was anxious to take him to Napoli, as he had done with Hysaj and Valdifiori, but Fiorentina had entirely different plans. Paulo Sousa signed as coach, and the Portuguese - a great star as a central midfielder himself - knew exactly how to use Vecino. He set him up as a slightly more offensive player in the rear pair, and Vecino bloomed. Soon, he became a key player, was in the vast majority of the purple games in the past two years, and not only Naploli was interested in him. At one point, both Tottenham and Liverpool began to watch him closely, and the Reds' case could have been the closing of a wonderful circle, for Matthias's father had played in Liverpool himself.

Well, in practice it was "only" Liverpool Montevideo in Uruguay, but Mario Vecino was a good player, and from him the son inherited the love for the ball. In his hometown of San Jacinto, Mario was one of the most familiar and dominant characters, and a heavy mourning fell upon her when he was killed in a car accident in 2005. The small local stadium has since been named on him. Matthias, who was 14 at the time of the tragedy, took a long time to recover from it, and he still thinks of Dad constantly. He tattooed his signature on his arm, dedicated his goals to him, and imagined how he would react to his professional accomplishments.

One of the most difficult moments in this context was one of the greatest moments of Vasino when he was called to the national team by Coach Oscar Tabarez in March 2016. Until then, they were reports in Italy that he will play for the national team, because he could easily get citizenship because of his roots, but he was not yet on the right level , Antonio Conte did not think in his direction, and in any case the player declared that he dreamed only of the blue shirt of Uruguay. It was a long waiting, but the compensation was appropriate - premiere in the big battle against Brazil in Recife, in the World Cup qualifiers. It was a great game, Uruguay back from a draw to a dramatic 2:2 draw, and the veteran coach warmly praised his new apprentice after the final whistle, while Vecino thought mostly of Dad: "It hurts that he can not see it, because he would have enjoyed it all."

After the impressive performance, it is impossible to get Vecino out of the national team line up and he will play in next summer's World Cup if Uruguay qualifies for Russia. The move to Inter makes it clear that he can get there as a real star, and ambitions are high. "It's hard to tell if I'm like Sergio Busquets and Tony Cross, but these are the players I follow and try to learn from, they're not physically strong, but they get balls by their game intelligence, they know how to be in the right place at the right time" Says Vecino.

Stefano Pioli, who coached Inter last season and now signed in Fiorentina only to see the 26-year-old Uruguay leave for the ex-team, found another analogy: "Vecino is a great buy for the Nerazzurri, he's fantastic player that worth as Matuidi". This is probably also a better comparison. Spalletti's new star is not a classic regista like Busquets and Kroos, but more portable and burns larger areas during games. He has a good kick from a distance, and he also knows how to sneak into the square, as Inter found out when Fiorentina overcame it 4: 5 April in a particularly crazy game.

Now San Siro hopes that the new acquisition will justify the investment for them as well, and then its price may rise further. Recoba cross fingers."
[Vrh] Go down
Korisnički profil
leopnd
Admin

Najdraži igrač : Nicola Berti, Walter Zenga, Dejan Stanković, Cristian Chivu, Javier Zanetti, Sebastijan Kitonić

PostajNaslov: Re: Matias Vecino   06.08.17 17:49

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

leopnd
Admin

PostajNaslov: Re: Matias Vecino   10.08.17 5:45

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Biscione

PostajNaslov: Re: Matias Vecino   19.08.17 5:16

Papak promijenio broj u 11. Što mrzim ovakve stvari kad defanzivni vezni uzme napadački broj, ovo se trebalo čuvat za Shicka. U većini klubova 11 prestižan broj a kod nas ga godinama nose levati s klupe. Bolje da ga je Brozović uzeo, barem mu je to najdraži broj a ovaj ga nikad nije ni nosio. Ionako će Joveta vjerovatno otić i mogao je sačekat i uzet 8 kao i u Fiorentini.
[Vrh] Go down
Korisnički profil
Cehajic

Najdraži igrač : J.Zanetti, Coutinho, Andrea Rannochia, Matrix

PostajNaslov: Re: Matias Vecino   20.08.17 20:45

E za ovog sam bio skeptican,ali sinoc jako dobar,samo nek nastavi.
[Vrh] Go down
Korisnički profil
cesar19

Najdraži igrač : Zanetti, Cambiasso, Perišić, Icardi, Milito

PostajNaslov: Re: Matias Vecino   20.08.17 20:50

Ja nisam skužio da je on sinoć igrao. Za sada nikakav dojam.

Cehajic

PostajNaslov: Re: Matias Vecino   20.08.17 20:54

cesar19 je napisao/la:

Defanzivno jako dobar,u ofanzivu se ne treba ni prikljucivati sto se mene tice.
[Vrh] Go down
Korisnički profil
gogec

Najdraži igrač : Zanetti, Gerrard, L.Suarez

PostajNaslov: Re: Matias Vecino   20.08.17 21:20

I meni gotovo neprimjetan (kao i u violama)..
[Vrh] Go down
Korisnički profil
cesar19

PostajNaslov: Re: Matias Vecino   20.08.17 21:23

Cehajic je napisao/la:
cesar19 je napisao/la:

Nisam ga primijetio ni u jednom smjeru. Baš me zanima koliko je puta dotaknuo loptu.

Cehajic

PostajNaslov: Re: Matias Vecino   20.08.17 21:32

cesar19 je napisao/la:
Cehajic je napisao/la:
cesar19 je napisao/la:

Nisam ga primijetio ni u jednom smjeru. Baš me zanima koliko je puta dotaknuo loptu.

Vecino pass succes 93
Valero 92
Brozovic 80

Vecino shots 2
Valero 0
Brozovic 1

Covered most distance vs Fiorentina:
[12.338 km] Vecino
[11.547 km] Candreva
[11.065 km] D'Ambrosio
[Vrh] Go down
Korisnički profil
cesar19

PostajNaslov: Re: Matias Vecino   20.08.17 21:38

Bog te jebo ko nama najviše trči. Čudo da nije Handa na listi.

Uglavnom, bez obzira na statistiku (iako je u odnosu na Valera i Broza igrao 90min), meni Vecino jučer jedan od lošijih. I slažem se da Galjardini izgleda kao bolje riješenje ali vidjet ćemo.

gogec

Najdraži igrač : Zanetti, Gerrard, L.Suarez

PostajNaslov: Re: Matias Vecino   20.08.17 21:42

Ma pusti ja pass succes kad su to vecinom dodavanja prvom do sebe ili nazad.. ok mozda je to njegova uloga ali nece biti velikog nogometa..

2 udarca nijedan zapravo nije bio opasan po gol..
Sto se tice kilometraze, to je svakako plus, ali uz sve nabrojeno to mu nece biti dovoljno za prvih 11 jer cini mi se da su bas svi preostali veznjaci (Valero, Gagliardini, Brozovic, J.Mario, Kondo?) bolji na lopti i kompletniji nogometasi.. ok, dajmo mu vremena ali osobno 20M za rotacijskog def veznjaka nebi nikad dao..
[Vrh] Go down
Korisnički profil
Cehajic

PostajNaslov: Re: Matias Vecino   20.08.17 21:43

cesar19 je napisao/la:
Bog te jebo ko nama najviše trči. Čudo da nije Handa na listi.

Uglavnom, bez obzira na statistiku, meni Vecino jučer jedan od lošijih. I slažem se da Galjardini izgleda kao bolje riješenje ali vidjet ćemo.

a jbg cesto se desava da u vezi imas dva razlicita profila igraca,fajtera i trkaca,citaj Vecino,i jednog mozgatora,citaj Valero.I meni bi Cagliardini bio prvi izbor,ali nisam ja taj koji odlucuje.Uglavnom koliko sam bio skeptican prema njemu,sinoc je zadovoljio,ali tek je pocetak sezone ne treba jos nikom suditi.
[Vrh] Go down
Korisnički profil
leopnd
Admin

PostajNaslov: Re: Matias Vecino   21.08.17 2:11

Adri

Najdraži igrač : Javier Zanetti

PostajNaslov: Re: Matias Vecino   21.08.17 2:14

Njegova rola je takva da ce vecinu utakmica ostat neprimjecen, ali on obavlja prljav posao za cijelu vezu, uz to je jos imao par dobrih proigravanja prema naprijed i bio dva puta u prilici zabit gol, moze samo bolji bit.

Koji napredak i koje osvjezenje u vezi on i Borja, od Medela i mutavog Kondogbije bog te jebo.
[Vrh] Go down
Korisnički profil
leopnd
Admin

PostajNaslov: Re: Matias Vecino   21.08.17 2:51

Biscione

PostajNaslov: Re: Matias Vecino   21.08.17 7:15

Ja mu, obzirom da sam fanatik za brojeve, samo zamjeram što je uzeo 11-ku. Inače solidan igrač koji nikad neće ponijeti MOTM epitet ali nikad neće biti loš, radi svoj posao.
[Vrh] Go down
Korisnički profil
leopnd
Admin

PostajNaslov: Re: Matias Vecino   23.08.17 18:02

Sretan rođendan Vesino bre!

leopnd
Admin

PostajNaslov: Re: Matias Vecino   24.08.17 6:50

leopnd
Admin

PostajNaslov: Re: Matias Vecino   26.08.17 19:45

Opet neprimjetan, opet bitan...

matrix

PostajNaslov: Re: Matias Vecino   26.08.17 22:17

Zabio je gol, ali mene taj momak baš ničime nije oduševio.

insajd

Najdraži igrač : Zanetti

PostajNaslov: Re: Matias Vecino   26.08.17 22:49

Meni daje nekakvu stabilnost u sredini. Neces od njega vidit kriticnog dodavanja kao u Gagliardinija 2-3 puta, doduse ne nam jel vrijedi 24 milijuna ali vrlo koristan igrac.
[Vrh] Go down
Korisnički profil
Wesley10

Najdraži igrač : Sneijder, Zanetti, Recoba, Cambiasso, Broz

PostajNaslov: Re: Matias Vecino   27.08.17 0:02

Dobar skroz za sada. Sigurniji od konda Broza i Gaglije zajedno
[Vrh] Go down
Korisnički profil
Sponsored content

PostajNaslov: Re: Matias Vecino   

[Vrh] Go down

Matias Vecino

Prethodna tema Sljedeća tema [Vrh] 
Stranica 2 / 4.Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:Ne moľeą odgovarati na postove.
Inter Croatia Crew Forum ::  Općenito O Interu :: Igrači-