Inter Croatia Crew - Forum
---
Giuseppe Marotta - Page 5 14dhf28

DOBRODOŠLI
na Inter Croatia Crew Forum!

Za čitanje tema i sudjelovanje u raspravama
molimo Vas da obavite kratak postupak registracije. Hvala.

FORZA INTER!
---
Giuseppe Marotta - Page 5 14dhf28

DOBRODOŠLI
na Inter Croatia Crew Forum!

Za čitanje tema i sudjelovanje u raspravama
molimo Vas da obavite kratak postupak registracije. Hvala.

FORZA INTER!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum navijača Intera iz Hrvatske i Balkana

HomeSearchRegisterLog inLatest images

Giuseppe Marotta

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
leopnd
Admin
leopnd

Najdraži igrač : Nicola Berti, Walter Zenga, Dejan Stanković, Cristian Chivu, Javier Zanetti, Alexis Sanchez

Giuseppe Marotta - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Giuseppe Marotta   Giuseppe Marotta - Page 5 I_icon_minitime27.05.21 20:16

leopnd
Admin
leopnd

Najdraži igrač : Nicola Berti, Walter Zenga, Dejan Stanković, Cristian Chivu, Javier Zanetti, Alexis Sanchez

PostSubject: Re: Giuseppe Marotta   Giuseppe Marotta - Page 5 I_icon_minitime27.05.21 20:31

I M arotta

Tritolone

Tritolone

Najdraži igrač : Marco Materazzi,Esteban Cambiasso,Javier Zanetti,Dimarco

PostSubject: Re: Giuseppe Marotta   Giuseppe Marotta - Page 5 I_icon_minitime27.05.21 20:32

Samo da coro ostane inter šal 3
Back to top Go down
Buffalo Soldier

Buffalo Soldier

Najdraži igrač : Javier Zanetti, Marco Materazzi, Falcao, Adriano

PostSubject: Re: Giuseppe Marotta   Giuseppe Marotta - Page 5 I_icon_minitime27.05.21 20:36

Ovo je jedini covjek koji mora ostat.
Back to top Go down
Wesley10

Wesley10

Najdraži igrač : Sneijder, Zanetti, Recoba, Cambiasso, Broz, El Toro

PostSubject: Re: Giuseppe Marotta   Giuseppe Marotta - Page 5 I_icon_minitime27.05.21 22:57

Zasto citam da i on ide.. Nek ode sve u kurac
Back to top Go down
leopnd
Admin
leopnd

PostSubject: Re: Giuseppe Marotta   Giuseppe Marotta - Page 5 I_icon_minitime27.05.21 23:06

Jok...

soecc

soecc

Najdraži igrač : Materazzi, Zanetti

PostSubject: Re: Giuseppe Marotta   Giuseppe Marotta - Page 5 I_icon_minitime28.05.21 8:49

Wesley10 wrote:
Zasto citam da i on ide.. Nek ode sve u kurac

Ma gdje? Dajte izvore za takve bombe.

Admin
leopnd

PostSubject: Re: Giuseppe Marotta   Giuseppe Marotta - Page 5 I_icon_minitime07.07.21 16:50

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Inter kicked off the new season with a press conference at San Siro on Wednesday, with new coach Simone Inzaghi and CEO Sport Giuseppe Marotta in attendance.
“We're pleased to be here today to start the new season and to unveil our new coach, Simone Inzaghi – someone you all know well,” Marotta began.
“We're very proud to have Inzaghi because it means Inter will continue to be in good hands. Simone is a young coach but he already has a lot of experience and is one of the most successful Italian coaches around. 
“We're certain he is the right person for the job, especially as he embodies the core values of our club: passion, ability, enthusiasm and a work ethic. He's also the right person considering Inter's long and successful history.
"We're currently in the process of recovering from the pandemic, which has caused a lot of suffering and created huge problems for the global economy. As a result, football too is looking for a sustainable model. We're far removed from the days when owners could just pour money into their clubs and results on the pitch mattered more than the balance sheet.
“Nowadays you need to work differently and we're looking for the perfect model because we want to honour our history of success on the field while at the same time ensuring the club's finances are in order. It's up to the management to put together a team that is as good as possible while remaining within certain criteria. Sadly we're going to be faced with more unpleasant financial situations in football going forward.
“I'd like to mention that our owners have so far invested €700 million to ensure the club's stability, but the global financial situation has changed and football, like other sectors, is paying the price. We have to make the best of a bad situation so that we don't have to ask the club to keep pushing the boat out. 
“In any case, it's not always a case of who spends more wins more. I believe that ability and passion can determine the success of a club like ours. Clearly we've had to make some very difficult decisions, like selling [Achraf] Hakimi, but those decisions will allow us to continue on the right path.
“Another reason for optimism is that hopefully we'll be able to welcome our fans back to the stadium. I would urge the Italian government to open up stadiums again, as they will in the Premier League and La Liga. Fans are a major asset to any football club and dialogue is the best way forward if you want to achieve anything. The Lega and the clubs are working to maintain a constant dialogue with the government. 
“Italy is a country with millions of vaccinated people and bringing fans back to the stadium could also be a great advert to encourage everyone to get vaccinated. 
“It looks like we're heading towards a reopening of stadiums but we don't know if it will be partial or total. It would be a great achievement because the idea of starting a new season without the fans would be very sad, and also because, for a club like ours, it has meant losses of around €100 million with a negative impact on revenue.”

cesar19

cesar19

Najdraži igrač : Zanetti, Cambiasso, Perišić, Milito

PostSubject: Re: Giuseppe Marotta   Giuseppe Marotta - Page 5 I_icon_minitime08.07.21 8:31

Sviđa mi se da smo bar priznali da je prodaja Hakimija bila bolna. Prijašnje takve prodaje bi bile ignorirane kao da se ništa nije dogodilo.

Admin
leopnd

PostSubject: Re: Giuseppe Marotta   Giuseppe Marotta - Page 5 I_icon_minitime08.08.21 19:05

Beppe pojeo Ausilia!

Back to top Go down
http://www.kkpula1981.com
cesar19

cesar19

PostSubject: Re: Giuseppe Marotta   Giuseppe Marotta - Page 5 I_icon_minitime09.08.21 13:16

Hahahahaahha, dovodimo higuaina?

cesar19

PostSubject: Re: Giuseppe Marotta   Giuseppe Marotta - Page 5 I_icon_minitime11.08.21 21:39

Evo sad kad smo se pomirili da Lukako odlazi, dolazi Đeko i da smo pošteno oslabljeni u idućoj sezoni, ostaje nam glavno pitanje: odlaze li Auselio i Moratta nakon prelaznog roka? Ja vjerujem gdje ima dima ima i vatre, a ovdje je bilo dosta dima ali je ljutnja oko transfera Lukakua bacila u drugi plan. Ako izgubimo njih dvojicu bit ćemo neizmjerno oslabljeni. Zapravo ne vidim kako ćemo to riješiti brzinski pa se nadam da ekipa iz Azije o tome vodi brigu. Ako ih uopće boli kurac

Admin
leopnd

PostSubject: Re: Giuseppe Marotta   Giuseppe Marotta - Page 5 I_icon_minitime21.08.21 11:00

Resta con noi, Signore, la sera
Resta con noi che avremo la pace
Resta con noi, non ci lasciar
La notte mai più scenderà
Resta con noi, non ci lasciar
Per le vie del mondo, Signor

leopnd
Admin
leopnd

PostSubject: Re: Giuseppe Marotta   Giuseppe Marotta - Page 5 I_icon_minitime19.10.21 20:29

O da! inter šal 1

leopnd
Admin
leopnd

PostSubject: Re: Giuseppe Marotta   Giuseppe Marotta - Page 5 I_icon_minitime28.10.21 18:58

Tritolone

Tritolone

Najdraži igrač : Marco Materazzi,Esteban Cambiasso,Javier Zanetti,Dimarco

PostSubject: Re: Giuseppe Marotta   Giuseppe Marotta - Page 5 I_icon_minitime21.11.21 17:44

Back to top Go down
leopnd
Admin
leopnd

PostSubject: Re: Giuseppe Marotta   Giuseppe Marotta - Page 5 I_icon_minitime24.11.21 18:20

Marotta: "Brozović? Svjesni smo da našim igračima možemo ponuditi primamljiv klub, s velikom povijesti, što nije lako naći drugdje. To su naši igrači shvatili. Optimističan sam za produljenja ugovora. Produžili smo s Barellom i Lautarom te vjerujem da ćemo nastaviti i s ostalima".

leopnd
Admin
leopnd

PostSubject: Re: Giuseppe Marotta   Giuseppe Marotta - Page 5 I_icon_minitime29.11.21 17:58

Marotta: "Lukaku? Želja igrača je bila krucijalna. Postojala je njegova velika želja da ode u Chelsea. A s druge strane, u trenutku delikatne financijske situacije, klub se po mom mišljenju nije mogao odreći tako izvanredne svote. No, vrijeme je da razotkrijemo mit da je Steven Zhang želio prodati Lukakua"...

Aga

Aga

Najdraži igrač : Javier Zanetti,Maicon,Emir Spahic, Adriano, Dejan Stanković, Zlatan Ibrahimović

PostSubject: Re: Giuseppe Marotta   Giuseppe Marotta - Page 5 I_icon_minitime02.12.21 3:58

leopnd wrote:
Marotta: "Lukaku? Želja igrača je bila krucijalna. Postojala je njegova velika želja da ode u Chelsea. A s druge strane, u trenutku delikatne financijske situacije, klub se po mom mišljenju nije mogao odreći tako izvanredne svote. No, vrijeme je da razotkrijemo mit da je Steven Zhang želio prodati Lukakua"...

Jebeš Lukakua... Hakimi je taj kojeg nikada nećemo prežalit.
Back to top Go down
inter1908

inter1908

Najdraži igrač : Cambiasso, Adriano, Perišić

PostSubject: Re: Giuseppe Marotta   Giuseppe Marotta - Page 5 I_icon_minitime02.12.21 9:15

Što je najgore, da ga se prodalo ranije ako bi prodavali Hakimija dobili bi barem 20 mil više ili ga nebi prodali.
Back to top Go down
leopnd
Admin
leopnd

PostSubject: Re: Giuseppe Marotta   Giuseppe Marotta - Page 5 I_icon_minitime04.12.21 20:14

Ovo je moj bog, jedini kojem vjerujem... Prodao je prvog napadača za 120 miljona i doveo dva napadača koja je platio manje od kutije Pringlesa... Radi šta god si zamisliš Don Beppe!

soecc

soecc

Najdraži igrač : Materazzi, Zanetti

PostSubject: Re: Giuseppe Marotta   Giuseppe Marotta - Page 5 I_icon_minitime06.12.21 10:00

Dobro gle, Pringles nije baš jeftin...

Admin
leopnd

PostSubject: Re: Giuseppe Marotta   Giuseppe Marotta - Page 5 I_icon_minitime07.01.22 16:33

Wesley10

Wesley10

Najdraži igrač : Sneijder, Zanetti, Recoba, Cambiasso, Broz, El Toro

PostSubject: Re: Giuseppe Marotta   Giuseppe Marotta - Page 5 I_icon_minitime16.01.22 21:43

Ovo je rekao doslovce za svakog igraca kojeg smo potpisali odkad je preuzeo kormilo

Leo otvaraj temu
Back to top Go down
leopnd
Admin
leopnd

PostSubject: Re: Giuseppe Marotta   Giuseppe Marotta - Page 5 I_icon_minitime03.02.22 15:09

Šta upravo gledam?!?

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Giuseppe Marotta   Giuseppe Marotta - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Giuseppe Marotta

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next