Inter Croatia Crew - Forum
---
Javier Zanetti - Page 2 14dhf28

DOBRODOŠLI
na Inter Croatia Crew Forum!

Za čitanje tema i sudjelovanje u raspravama
molimo Vas da obavite kratak postupak registracije. Hvala.

FORZA INTER!
---
Javier Zanetti - Page 2 14dhf28

DOBRODOŠLI
na Inter Croatia Crew Forum!

Za čitanje tema i sudjelovanje u raspravama
molimo Vas da obavite kratak postupak registracije. Hvala.

FORZA INTER!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum navijača Intera iz Hrvatske i Balkana

HomeSearchRegisterLog inLatest images

Javier Zanetti

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 39  Next
AuthorMessage
Inter - the best
Admin
Inter - the best

Javier Zanetti - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Javier Zanetti   Javier Zanetti - Page 2 I_icon_minitime27.05.10 13:57

Nas Capitano... Ogroman nogometas i jos veci covik klanj

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Kaze i da ce igrat jos 2 ili 3 sezone (nadan se i duze) happy 1

Inter15

Najdraži igrač : Il Capitano, L'Uomo Ragno, Tutti Pazzi Per Materazzi

PostSubject: Re: Javier Zanetti   Javier Zanetti - Page 2 I_icon_minitime28.05.10 9:32

Inter - the best wrote:
Nas Capitano... Ogroman nogometas i jos veci covik klanj

Kaze i da ce igrat jos 2 ili 3 sezone (nadan se i duze) happy 1

Engleska verzija:

Treble-winning captain Javier Zanetti spent this morning replying to questions from Inter fans in a webchat organised by Italian daily Corriere della Sera.

"Over the past fifteen years I have seen many champions and many coaches pass through, and when I think back I would have liked Simeone to stay with us for longer," said Zanetti. "I have always said that it's true that there are many foreigners and few Italians, but what counts is doing well for Inter, not what nationality you are. I think we have to be calm and happy about what we have just done. We almost don't realise it. I told my team-mates that 'we have made real history'. I think that all my team-mates are happy here, especially now that we have started a winning run."

The most difficult time?
"There have been many difficult times but I think 1999 was the worst moment. And the fifth of May was a difficult date to digest because when we look at everything that happened after, it could have ended differently in 2002. But luckily we won the Coppa Italia on that date this year."

The player you would like to play with most?
"Messi."

The most difficult opponent?
"Nedved, and Kaka, who was difficult to mark and capable of making the difference at any moment."

What does Inter's next coach need to have? A firm hand or the capacity to communicate?
"Both, like Mourinho. The advantage is that the new coach will find a group that is already shaped. Mourinho has done an excellent job with us in these two year and we wanted to keep winning with him, but he preferred the challenge of Spanish football and we wish him all the best."

What can you tell us about Balotelli?
"He's young, he has made a few mistakes that we hope he doesn't repeat because he can become a great champion."

The differences between lifting one trophy and another this year?
"The nicest thing is winning. Winning the first after the fight with Roma was exciting. Winning the Scudetto on the final day was even more exciting. And then we completed the treble in Madrid with a trophy that this club hadn't won for a long long time, so I think that this was the strongest emotion."

The UEFA Cup final you lost against Schalke 04?
"I didn't want to come off the pitch but the boss replaced me with Berti and I got angry. Like Mario? I think Mario has done it a few times..."

Your nickname?
"It's still The Tractor."

Your dream outside football?
"I really like music, so maybe being a singer."

What will you do after your footballing career?
"I haven't thought about it. I would like to have a role in which I can be useful to this club."

Have you ever considered leaving Inter during your career?
"I had an offer from Real during the difficult year with Tardelli, but after speaking with Moratti I told him that it was my intention to stay and he told me that his was to keep me at Inter. Cuper told me that he had heard that I wanted to leave. I told him it wasn't true, and I told him I was happy to stay."

Who is more charismatic? Moratti or Mourinho?
"They are two different people. Moratti is like a father for me; for everything that he has given me, and for believing in me when I was an unknown. I will never forget this. The coach has a strong personality and very clear ideas."

Who will be the next coach?
"It's hard to choose. There are many coaches who can do well. Capello and Hiddink? They are both great coaches."

"I was more anxious before Siena-Inter because I knew that it wouldn't be an easy game. Siena wanted to play a great game."

Your next objective on a personal level?
"I will try to surpass Bergomi's record of 759 appearances."

Did you hear from Ibra after the Champions League victory?
"No."

What have I learned from living in Italy?
"Italy has helped me mature a lot. I have learned your culture. The way of life in Argentina is very different from here."

Is there any rivalry between the Argentine and Brazilian players at Inter?
"Many people have said these things and I have to point out that it's not true. There's no rivalry between Argentines and Brazilians in the team."

The Scudetto defeat in 1998?
"It was very hard to accept. That match was important for all of us, but we know how it went."

The best coach you have ever had?
"Three. Simoni, Cuper and Mourinho."

What do you think of Calciopoli 2?
"What they are saying about Inter and Facchetti is shameful. Inter hasn't done anything. It has always believed in its work, in good faith, and it has always been damaged."

Adriano to Roma?
"I think he will do well. I think that being in Brazil has done him good."

What did I say to Mourinho at the end of the Champions League final?
"You are great. Thank you."

Is Santon your heir?
"Davide is a youngster who still has to grow, but he has great potential and he will become a great champion."

When will you retire?
"I want to keep playing and winning for two or three more seasons because I'm feeling good."
Back to top Go down
tuta

tuta

Najdraži igrač : Luigi Sartor

PostSubject: Re: Javier Zanetti   Javier Zanetti - Page 2 I_icon_minitime28.05.10 11:13

Ne da mi se kopat, može li me neko od ovi starijih forumaša podsjetiti na ovo što Capitano kaže: izgubljeni scudetto 1998. i groznu sezonu 1999?
Back to top Go down
leopnd
Admin
leopnd

Najdraži igrač : Nicola Berti, Walter Zenga, Dejan Stanković, Cristian Chivu, Javier Zanetti, Alexis Sanchez

PostSubject: Re: Javier Zanetti   Javier Zanetti - Page 2 I_icon_minitime28.05.10 11:34

Sve je sažeto u ovih pedesetak sekundi... ... ...nažalost...

Back to top Go down
Recoba20

Recoba20

Najdraži igrač : Alvaro Recoba, J.L. Biabiany, Marcelo Brozović

PostSubject: Re: Javier Zanetti   Javier Zanetti - Page 2 I_icon_minitime03.06.10 13:25

Javier Zanetti e l'Inter, un binomio destinato a proseguire nel tempo. Il simbolo della strepitosa stagione nerazzurra, colui che ha alzato al cielo tutti e tre i trofei conquistato negli ultimi tempi, secondo Tuttosport ha trovato l'accordo per il rinnovo del contratto, fino al 2013. Un impegno straordinario, per il capitano, che alla fine del nuovo contratto avrà 40 anni, superando ogni altro ex interista in longevità calcistica. L'obiettivo di Zanetti è poi quello di superare le 758 partite in nerazzurro di Beppe Bergomi; record che potrebbe anche cadere nel 2013 se Zanetti manterrà la sua continuità di presenze (una sola assenza dal 2006 a oggi).

Dakle, prema Tuttosportu, Zanetti produžio sve do 2013. kad će napuniti 40. Ganja rekord po broju nastupa, Bergomi ima 758 i Capitano to nastoji srušiti. Mislim da će i uspjeti. inter zastava 2 inter zastava 2 inter zastava 2 inter zastava 2 inter zastava 2
Back to top Go down
Adri

Adri

Najdraži igrač : Javier Zanetti

PostSubject: Re: Javier Zanetti   Javier Zanetti - Page 2 I_icon_minitime03.06.10 13:27

Ma to on već iduće sezone ruši. inter zastava 2
Back to top Go down
Fiksac

Fiksac

Najdraži igrač : deki

PostSubject: Re: Javier Zanetti   Javier Zanetti - Page 2 I_icon_minitime03.06.10 13:49

Recoba20 wrote:
Dakle, prema Tuttosportu, Zanetti produžio sve do 2013. kad će napuniti 40. Ganja rekord po broju nastupa, Bergomi ima 758 i Capitano to nastoji srušiti. Mislim da će i uspjeti. inter zastava 2 inter zastava 2 inter zastava 2 inter zastava 2 inter zastava 2

uspjet će sigurno, niti jedan nogometaš-vršnjak se ne može uspoređivati s njim. npr. evo odigrane minute prošle sezone - odmah je iza julia - a tako je zadnjih 10 godina! klanj

serie A:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

LP:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
bezma

bezma

Najdraži igrač : Zanetti

PostSubject: Re: Javier Zanetti   Javier Zanetti - Page 2 I_icon_minitime03.06.10 17:51

Ma capitano je zakon,niti avatar nebi izdrzo ovakav jebacki ritam.

champion
Back to top Go down
http://www.4ever.com
Adri

Adri

Najdraži igrač : Javier Zanetti

PostSubject: Re: Javier Zanetti   Javier Zanetti - Page 2 I_icon_minitime20.06.10 16:44

Back to top Go down
Johan
Admin
Johan

Najdraži igrač : Alvarez, Kovačić, Ranocchia

PostSubject: Re: Javier Zanetti   Javier Zanetti - Page 2 I_icon_minitime11.07.10 11:44

Kaže Capitano da želi biti u ekipi kada dođe druga zvjezdica na dres!

Imate ovdje cijeli intervju iz današnje Gazzette, ako netko ima volje može i prevest > [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Inter - the best
Admin
Inter - the best

PostSubject: Re: Javier Zanetti   Javier Zanetti - Page 2 I_icon_minitime11.07.10 15:46

Evo ukratko sta kaze...

Javier Zanetti: "Spreman sam za slijedeću sezonu. Želim nastaviti osvajati trofeje iako imam skoro 37 godina. Još uvijek želim postići velike stvari s Interom. Do sada smo osvojili 18 naslova. Želim da dohvatimo 20 šeto prije. Umirovit ću se kada ispunimo taj cilj. Bit će odlično raditit sa Rafaelom Benitezom. Od njega očekujem mudrost i entuzijazam. On će nastavatit tamo gdje je Jose Mourinho stao. Mourinho nam je dao dodatno samopouzdanje dok je bio u klubu. U vezi transfera, drago mi je da Diego Milito ostaje u klubu. On je prijatelj i nevjerovatan napadač. Sada se nadam da i Maicon ostaje, bez obzira na nedavne glasine da je blizu Real Madrida. Maicon je fenomen i trebao bi nastaviti igrati za Inter. Ne znam da li Mario Balotelli odlazi, to ovisi o predsjedniku Massimu Morattiu. Jedan od naših glavnih igrača iduće sezone mogao bi biti Davide Santon. Mlad je i talentiran. Imao je puno ozlijeda prošle sezone, ali sada je spreman i spreman je podnijeti pritisak koji mu se nameće s tim da igra u velikom klubu poput Intera. Francesco Toldo se odlučio umiroviti i meni je žao zbog toga. Nedostajat će mi. Bio je velik i odličan vratar i prekrasna osoba. Serie A i Liga prvaka će biti teški kao i obično i siguran sam da će ostali klubovi biti spremni suprostaviti nam se..."

Ovo sam preveo sa footballpress.net :

Admin
leopnd

Najdraži igrač : Nicola Berti, Walter Zenga, Dejan Stanković, Cristian Chivu, Javier Zanetti, Alexis Sanchez

PostSubject: Re: Javier Zanetti   Javier Zanetti - Page 2 I_icon_minitime11.07.10 19:22

getz15

getz15

Najdraži igrač : Tractor, Matrix, J. Cesar,Il Principe

PostSubject: Re: Javier Zanetti   Javier Zanetti - Page 2 I_icon_minitime12.07.10 18:41

klanj uvijek gladan uspjeha! grande Capitano!
Back to top Go down
leopnd
Admin
leopnd

PostSubject: Re: Javier Zanetti   Javier Zanetti - Page 2 I_icon_minitime15.07.10 8:56

klanj