Inter Croatia Crew - Forum
---
Uprava I Sponzori - Page 9 14dhf28

DOBRODOŠLI
na Inter Croatia Crew Forum!

Za čitanje tema i sudjelovanje u raspravama
molimo Vas da obavite kratak postupak registracije. Hvala.

FORZA INTER!
---
Uprava I Sponzori - Page 9 14dhf28

DOBRODOŠLI
na Inter Croatia Crew Forum!

Za čitanje tema i sudjelovanje u raspravama
molimo Vas da obavite kratak postupak registracije. Hvala.

FORZA INTER!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum navijača Intera iz Hrvatske i Balkana

HomeSearchRegisterLog inLatest images

Uprava I Sponzori

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 21 ... 33  Next
AuthorMessage
leopnd
Admin
leopnd

Najdraži igrač : Nicola Berti, Walter Zenga, Dejan Stanković, Cristian Chivu, Javier Zanetti, Alexis Sanchez

Uprava I Sponzori - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uprava I Sponzori   Uprava I Sponzori - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 16 2014, 09:15

Produžena suradnja sa tvrtkom Titan Media.

leopnd
Admin
leopnd

Najdraži igrač : Nicola Berti, Walter Zenga, Dejan Stanković, Cristian Chivu, Javier Zanetti, Alexis Sanchez

PostSubject: Re: Uprava I Sponzori   Uprava I Sponzori - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 30 2014, 09:59

Inter i Infront su produžili suradnju do 2018. U kase Nerazzurra će stići 80 milijuna eura...

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

In the heart of Milan, with the historic Palazzo Durini in Via Santa Maria Valle serving as the backdrop, the four-year agreement between Inter and Infront was presented, representing the new frontier in sponsorship and promotion for stadium services. The first to speak was the Nerazzurri’s managing director Marco Fassone, who warmly thanked the many members of the sporting press who were present, as well as others representing the world of business and other sponsors. He then spoke in detail on the agreement:

"We’re doing research on our part, as president Thohir has stated many times, to develop the club. In the last two years, since I’ve had the responsibility and honour of handling this job, we’ve focused heavily on the economic side and reducing costs. Now is the time to focus on the side that regards increasing revenues; one that sees us on the outside in comparison to other European teams and some in Italy. We have to work on revenue, finding the right partners and choosing the best ways to approach the market.

"President Thohir has motivated us to look beyond Italian borders, and Inter has to make it back once again among the top ten clubs in the world from a sporting and economic standpoint.

"We have some very important business partners in this regard such as Nike, with whom we struck a deal that runs until 2024. But we still have a lot more to do in this sense when it comes to sponsorship activities. Even a historic Italian football stadium like the San Siro, with all its virtues and flaws, has to give us something more from an economic point of view.

"Infront has been chosen as the right partner; a leading organisation in Italy and one of the top in the world. We’ll go a long way together and help the club get back to the leading position it deserves," stressed Fassone.

Nerazzurri president Erick Thohir:

"First of all, thanks to everyone. When I arrived here two months ago I had the feeling that the Serie A – a chain in which the Moratti family and myself represent only a link – had to make it back again to the top of world football. We believe in the new approaches and strategies that have been started, and we foresee even more partners on the horizon who believe in our vision. These are strategies that have proven true in the Premier League, and now in Italy as well we see other teams aiming to follow the same path. This is why Nike, for example, has joined forces with us.

"The important thing between partners is to understand each other and share a mutual trust. We have a deal worth approximately €80 million with Infront over four years. But we’re not thinking of stopping here, and we’ve already discussed other possible ideas.

"We have some pillars that we can build Inter’s future on: good financial health, upcoming investments in the team and players, more transfer campaigns coming, and we’ll sign two new players. This will also help us to help ourselves, and that goes for our strategies as well. We want to become a club on a global basis, and we have to stage events on a global level.

"So this represents an important decision. It’s also important for there to be an agreement between partners in a relationship that continues to become stronger between two companies that must grow for mutual happiness. This is all about long-term projects, and not just a quick fix. I thank those on Inter’s team who are working hard to move things along. And I also want to thank Infront, who have believed in this project and in this new management."

Marco Bogarelli, president of Infront Italy:

"I thank Erick for the trust he’s placed in us. It was quite some time ago when we began courting Inter, with the aim of being able to help the team in their development. I thank president Thohir for the opportunity and it’s crucial to share this project on a daily basis. Together we’ve built a vision of mutual development and an opportunity to place one of the biggest brands in world football in a position they deserve to be in. Eighty million euros represent only a starting point, and we believe we can achieve big goals. The approach, and the development of this special energy Inter has shown they can develop, are our bread and butter. The chance to develop projects and achieve objectives. These challenges don’t frighten us since we face them every day.

"There are two lines of development: the sponsors of a club that originated in Milan and now has hundreds of millions of fans around the world, and the ability to accommodate these fans and turn them into Inter customers. This is what we have to develop.

"Inter have the ability to bring together the interests of all these people, which they do starting at the San Siro, a truly beautiful stadium. We think we can develop the Inter brand towards commercial partners that we are going to seek out. We have to focus on the sponsor’s meaning, which isn’t just about putting a label on a banner, but about those who experience Inter on a daily basis. We’re available to provide this opportunity to develop a common business through the certainties of investment, segmenting the market to create different opportunities in order to fit each sponsor according to its specific needs."
Regarding higher quality in services: "Reducing the number of partners was not an a priori choice. It’s the result of a project for which we can follow a certain number of companies. We want to set out on a business path that will yield significant results. What we can offer the sponsors is a house, a development opportunity that favours a business aimed at consumers and beyond. We hope these companies continue to become more satisfied with us and that they can develop business relations between themselves as well for a 360-degree relationship.

"The segmentation will also be geographical, with the chance to internationally develop Inter’s characteristics and property. From America to Europe to Asia, it’s a segmentation in which we’ll be working together. It’s important to share this project and work on it together. The Inter president will be mainly at the helm for the international aspect. I’d say it’s more natural for him, just as our part is for us, and we’ll be a dependable travelling companion. What we’re proposing to do is meet the demands of the fans around the world. Another objective is that of being able to welcome them into a warm household; for the San Siro that means being able to offer opportunities on both a national and international level. We include the hundreds of millions of fans, in person or watching on TV, in everything that means developing their home, where so many of Inter’s biggest wins have taken place.

"We have an expert and dedicated sales force that will exclusively develop the hospitality sector, and another for sponsorship sales. They are both integrated together and with Inter’s marketing division. We’re ready, and Inter’s desire and abilities are undoubted. It’s up to us to show that they made the right choice."

leopnd
Admin
leopnd

PostSubject: Re: Uprava I Sponzori   Uprava I Sponzori - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri May 16 2014, 06:09

Da ne otvaram posebnu temu:
Protiv Chieva će se od Intera oprostiti i Doktor Franco Combi. Stigao je s Lippijem, preživio je nesuglasice sa svim trenerima koji su se izredali kasnije, završiti će svoju karijeru s Nerazzurrima na stadionu na kojem je spasio život Cristianu Chivuu, u siječnju 2010...

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Inter - the best
Admin
Inter - the best

PostSubject: Re: Uprava I Sponzori   Uprava I Sponzori - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat May 17 2014, 16:15

klanj nadan se da cemo nac jos jednog bar slicno dobrog i vjernog

kuky90

PostSubject: Re: Uprava I Sponzori   Uprava I Sponzori - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 29 2014, 17:17

Inter imenovao Dana Charda za novog direktora globalnog partnerstva. Inaće ovaj gospodin je prije radio na marketinškim kampanjama za više velikih tvrtki, već je 17 godina u tom poslu. Neke od tih tvrtki su Coca Cola, Red Bull, Heineken, Sony, LG i Adidas, te mnogi drugi.

Više o njemu na [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
-------------------------------
Igleda da se ovaj Thohir ne šali :)
Back to top Go down
leopnd
Admin
leopnd

PostSubject: Re: Uprava I Sponzori   Uprava I Sponzori - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 30 2014, 10:49

Deutsche Bank i Inter produžili suradnju. I ove sezone će njemci biti službena banka kluba te top sponzor.

leopnd
Admin
leopnd

PostSubject: Re: Uprava I Sponzori   Uprava I Sponzori - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 20 2014, 19:01

Adri

Adri

Najdraži igrač : Javier Zanetti

PostSubject: Re: Uprava I Sponzori   Uprava I Sponzori - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 20 2014, 19:08

Pa ovaj Fassone je ko ko lik iz horora, po danu bi ga se prepao
Back to top Go down
leopnd
Admin
leopnd

PostSubject: Re: Uprava I Sponzori   Uprava I Sponzori - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 03 2014, 16:41

Cipele Paccioti novi službeni sponzor kluba...

leopnd
Admin
leopnd

PostSubject: Re: Uprava I Sponzori   Uprava I Sponzori - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 19 2014, 14:29

leopnd
Admin
leopnd

PostSubject: Re: Uprava I Sponzori   Uprava I Sponzori - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 31 2015, 06:46

Alfa Romeo i Audi u utrci za postati novi službeni sponzor kluba... Dakle, Volvo na izlaznim vratima...

Angelo Moratti

Angelo Moratti

Najdraži igrač : Dejan Stanković, Esteban Cambiasso

PostSubject: Re: Uprava I Sponzori   Uprava I Sponzori - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 31 2015, 10:15

Dajte nam Alfu i popet ćemo se na vrh svijeta!
Back to top Go down
http://jaksime@gmail.com
leopnd
Admin
leopnd

PostSubject: Re: Uprava I Sponzori   Uprava I Sponzori - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon May 25 2015, 19:00

Evo plana do 2021...

leopnd
Admin
leopnd

PostSubject: Re: Uprava I Sponzori   Uprava I Sponzori - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 21 2015, 07:52

Pirelli i Inter proslavili u Kini 20 godina suradnje...

leopnd
Admin
leopnd

PostSubject: Re: Uprava I Sponzori   Uprava I Sponzori - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 26 2015, 18:41

Brooks Brothers night u Kini...

leopnd
Admin
leopnd

PostSubject: Re: Uprava I Sponzori   Uprava I Sponzori - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 27 2015, 05:38

Pirelli i Inter nastavljaju sa promocijama po Kini... Ovaj put su gostovali Kovačić, Juan Jesus, Shaqiri, Murillo, Nagatomo i Palacio...

leopnd
Admin
leopnd

PostSubject: Re: Uprava I Sponzori   Uprava I Sponzori - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31 2015, 14:03

F.C. Internazionale Milano have today announced Indosat as their Official Telecom Partner in Indonesia, during an event held in Jakarta with the presence of Inter president Erick Thohir.
The two-year partnership agreement provides a number of benefits for Indosat customers including; exclusive mobile content for subscribers, Indosat presence on Inter digital platforms, including partner page, banner ads and social media posts, plus the opportunity to win tickets and hospitality for Inter home matches and Inter legend appearances in-territory. Indosat also signed agreements with Arsenal FC and FC Barcelona.
Commenting at the launch event in Jakarta, Richard Lamb, Inter’s Managing Director Asia, said: “Inter are very pleased to have signed Indosat as our Official Telecom Partner in Indonesia. Indonesia is a huge market for us where we boast a large fan base and our biggest Inter Club with over 9,000 members has
just celebrated its 12th anniversary. This agreement gives Inter’s Indonesian fans access to exclusive content from the club via mobile, plus a number of other benefits that will bring them even closer to Inter and our players.”
Indosat President Director and CEO, Alexander Rusli, said: “We are very proud to collaborate with these three international football clubs representing the Italian, Spanish and English leagues respectively. It is a manifestation of our commitment on providing best value and experience for football lovers, especially
our customers. We also believe that this partnership will encourage F.C. Internazionale Milano, Arsenal FC and FC Barcelona to grow in Indonesia.
Note to editors:
The Asia Pacific region had 1.8 billion unique subscribers and nearly 3.8 billion connections as of the first quarter of 2015. Indosat is the second largest cellular operator in Indonesia with more than 55 million subscribers. Indonesia is the sixth largest mobile market in the world with 106 million unique subscribers
(Source: “GSMA - The Mobile Economy Asia Pacific 2015”).

leopnd
Admin
leopnd

PostSubject: Re: Uprava I Sponzori   Uprava I Sponzori - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 18 2015, 07:06

Znači šuška se šuška... Da Pirelli odustaje, a ulazi Etihad (koji već sponzoriraju City): 25 milja godišnje! Za primjer, Milan od Emiratesa dobiva 17, isto kao i Juve od Fiata... Naravno, LP je prioritet...

cesar19

cesar19

Najdraži igrač : Zanetti, Cambiasso, Perišić, Milito

PostSubject: Re: Uprava I Sponzori   Uprava I Sponzori - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 18 2015, 09:38

Koliko Pirelli daje sad?

insajd

Najdraži igrač : Zanetti

PostSubject: Re: Uprava I Sponzori   Uprava I Sponzori - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 18 2015, 09:53

Pirelli sad daje 12 milijuna. Koliko god obozavam tradiciju i Pirelli je vec postao sinonim za Inter, u ovakvim trenucima pare su pare i ako nude duplo vise trebamo pristati. Da je drugacija situacija, i financijska i momcadska, ne bih bio za to, ali ovako jedno veliko DA.
Back to top Go down
Tritolone

Tritolone

Najdraži igrač : Marco Materazzi,Esteban Cambiasso,Javier Zanetti,Dimarco

PostSubject: Re: Uprava I Sponzori   Uprava I Sponzori - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 18 2015, 10:50

Od lijepih sjecanja se ne zivi, ako doista ovi daju 2x vise para od Pirellia onda treba potpisati odma.
Back to top Go down
kuky90

kuky90

PostSubject: Re: Uprava I Sponzori   Uprava I Sponzori - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 18 2015, 13:02

I što sad bi u pola sezone opet dresove mjenjali? Uglavnom tih 25 milijuna je maksimalno kolko možemo dobiti ako se kvalificiramo u ligu prvaka i što ja znam kakvi su sve uvjeti.

Inaće ovako bi mogli izgledati:
Back to top Go down
cesar19

cesar19

Najdraži igrač : Zanetti, Cambiasso, Perišić, Milito

PostSubject: Re: Uprava I Sponzori   Uprava I Sponzori - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 18 2015, 13:33

kuky90 wrote:
I što sad bi u pola sezone opet dresove mjenjali?

To tebi prvo padne na pamet? A nisi razmišljao o tome da sada ne igramo LP, a ovima je glavni uvjet da igramo? Dakle ovo bi išlo, logički, od sljedeće sezone AKO se plasiramo u LP.

kuky90

PostSubject: Re: Uprava I Sponzori   Uprava I Sponzori - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 18 2015, 13:43

Ne ali pitam da nebi bilo da ugovor tajde samo ove godine. Naravno da neće odmah sada nego do nove godine ili nešto tavo, mislio sam da možda neki blesavi ugovor od prijašnje uprave.
Back to top Go down
leopnd
Admin
leopnd

PostSubject: Re: Uprava I Sponzori   Uprava I Sponzori - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 18 2015, 15:01

capitanopalm

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Uprava I Sponzori   Uprava I Sponzori - Page 9 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Uprava I Sponzori

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 9 of 33Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 21 ... 33  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Inter Croatia Crew - Forum ::  Općenito O Interu :: Uprava I Stručni Stožer-