Inter Croatia Crew - Forum
---
Piero Ausilio - Page 10 14dhf28

DOBRODOŠLI
na Inter Croatia Crew Forum!

Za čitanje tema i sudjelovanje u raspravama
molimo Vas da obavite kratak postupak registracije. Hvala.

FORZA INTER!
---
Piero Ausilio - Page 10 14dhf28

DOBRODOŠLI
na Inter Croatia Crew Forum!

Za čitanje tema i sudjelovanje u raspravama
molimo Vas da obavite kratak postupak registracije. Hvala.

FORZA INTER!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum navijača Intera iz Hrvatske i Balkana

HomeSearchRegisterLog inLatest images

Piero Ausilio

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
milito22

milito22

Najdraži igrač : Milito,Chivu,Crespo,Lautaro

Piero Ausilio - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Piero Ausilio   Piero Ausilio - Page 10 I_icon_minitime14.05.17 14:13

Pokvareni ćelavi patuljak.
Back to top Go down
gogec

gogec

Najdraži igrač : Zanetti, Gerrard, VVD

PostSubject: Re: Piero Ausilio   Piero Ausilio - Page 10 I_icon_minitime14.05.17 14:15

Mozda bi trebao obratiti paznju i na karakter igraca koje dovodi.. ovo sto gledamo je i njegova zasluga
Back to top Go down
kuky90

kuky90

PostSubject: Re: Piero Ausilio   Piero Ausilio - Page 10 I_icon_minitime14.05.17 14:38

Ausilio: "We must make return to the CL and we need to choose a manager first. We can’t sign players if we don’t have a manager first.”
Back to top Go down
Biscione

Biscione

Najdraži igrač : Adriano, Zanetti, Barella, Lautaro, Bastoni, Dimarco

PostSubject: Re: Piero Ausilio   Piero Ausilio - Page 10 I_icon_minitime14.05.17 14:53

Čuj to, nisam znao da se u Interu trener pita za transfere.
Back to top Go down
rafael_zd

rafael_zd

PostSubject: Re: Piero Ausilio   Piero Ausilio - Page 10 I_icon_minitime14.05.17 15:14

Da je rodjen u Hr bio bi istaknuti Hdzsdp-ovac...
Back to top Go down
leopnd
Admin
leopnd

Najdraži igrač : Nicola Berti, Walter Zenga, Dejan Stanković, Cristian Chivu, Javier Zanetti, Alexis Sanchez

PostSubject: Re: Piero Ausilio   Piero Ausilio - Page 10 I_icon_minitime15.05.17 12:23

Ausilio jučer prije tekme:
"Conte? Ne znam kako se može ubjediti njega ili nekog drugog, znamo ko su dobri treneri i na našu žalost svi rade u top klubovima. Imamo ideje, nikad neću izaći s imenima, vidjet ćemo šta možemo izgraditi. Sabatini? Prijatelji smo, pročitao sam idiotske napise vezane za naš stil rada, ali za dobrobit Intera je najnormalnije da zajednički radimo. Pepe? Ideja, ništa više od toga. Ne smijemo više pogriješiti. Sljedeća sezona je krucijalna, treba se vratiti u Ligu prvaka"...

matrix

matrix

PostSubject: Re: Piero Ausilio   Piero Ausilio - Page 10 I_icon_minitime15.05.17 12:36

Najjači je ovaj dio: Ne smijemo više pogriješiti smiley 4

cesar19

Najdraži igrač : Zanetti, Cambiasso, Perišić, Milito

PostSubject: Re: Piero Ausilio   Piero Ausilio - Page 10 I_icon_minitime15.05.17 12:43

Svaka sljedeća sezona je krucijalna

Admin
leopnd

Najdraži igrač : Nicola Berti, Walter Zenga, Dejan Stanković, Cristian Chivu, Javier Zanetti, Alexis Sanchez

PostSubject: Re: Piero Ausilio   Piero Ausilio - Page 10 I_icon_minitime19.05.17 10:29

Očekujem službeno priopćenje na inter.it - u kratkom roku.

Ograđivanje ako izjave nisu istinite ili izmišljene.

Pedala ako jesu. Dragi Pijerče, posrao si se po svemu šta si ikad napravio u Interu, dobro i loše.

Ovako je inače Ausilio zborio kod predstavljanja Gabigola:
"Tronchetti Provera nas je pitao, prošle godine, da objasnimo perspektivu ove ekipe. Htio je san. Rekao mi je da nađem dobre igrače, odlične ljude. Ali htio je igrača koji će realizirati san novog Intera. Sada je na Gabigolu da preuzme tu ulogu, sigurni smo da će on sve ovo znati pretvoriti u stvarnost"

Eto, stvarnost je da smo propali...

kuky90

kuky90

PostSubject: Re: Piero Ausilio   Piero Ausilio - Page 10 I_icon_minitime19.05.17 10:31

Malo se otvorio Piero

Inter director Piero Ausilio insists Suning “could comfortably buy Cristiano Ronaldo, but can’t because of Financial Fair Play. Gabigol? I can’t explain that…”

The Nerazzurri chief spoke to students at a class in the Universita degli Studi in Milan this evening, with the transcript provided by Calciomercato.com.

“You cannot have a project without consistency in the directors and the owners. We are in our third year and start again with a new project.

“We abandoned the concept of the wonderful Massimo Moratti ownership, a family affair, with a precise idea. Moratti was all about passion, not business. He never made a Euro from Inter, but was simply happy to emulate the achievements of his father.

“Before reaching the current situation, there was a gentleman in Indonesia (Erick Thohir) who did good business and certainly favoured Inter on a journey towards the new marketplace, where we must consider revenue, as UEFA no longer allow clubs to pour money in.

“Now everything has to be proportional to the revenue. We too are forced to fit these conditions to take part in European competition.

“Every day I read about players we’re supposed to be buying, but the truth is we must respect the salary cap. Our revenue is €200-230m, whereas Juventus – who participate regularly in the Champions League – make €400m.

“After their relegation in 2006, Juve worked on a specific business model, investing in the youth academy and having great managerial vision. They built their own stadium and gradually raised the wages, working on the commercial development and regularly taking part in the Champions League.

“They are able to do this consistently and that is what makes the difference with the other Italian clubs. That gap can get even wider, because you can’t fix this by signing the best players, because the best players go where they earn a lot and can play in the Champions League. They want to win.

“That means we have to take a few risks and sometimes they pay off, sometimes they don’t.”

Ausilio was asked if Gabriel ‘Gabigol’ Barbosa fit into that idea.

“No, that’s different. I can’t explain that…” he laughed.

“Inter tried to sign Dybala, but there was a €20m difference with Juventus and in the end he went there. Today it is not possible to think of spending €200m or €300m on the transfer market. It’s not that we don’t want to, it’s simply impossible.

“Today we have a strong and solid ownership. The new Chinese owners could comfortably buy the most famous players in the world, such as Cristiano Ronaldo, but the truth is we can’t do that because of Financial Fair Play, which takes into account the development of the club.

“It’s a path that takes time, ideas and management. We have to make as few mistakes as possible, certainly fewer than we’ve made this term.”

He discussed the disastrous 2016-17 season, which saw Roberto Mancini leave two weeks before the Serie A opener and Frank de Boer sacked in November.

“We started the campaign with great enthusiasm from the new owners, a Coach who had begun pre-season training, then a week before the start of Serie A for a thousand reasons either we decided to send him away or he left,” noted Ausilio.

“So we went for a Coach who didn’t know Italian football. But in that case even those without imagination could tell it was no good way to start a season, because you are behind compared to everyone else.

“You have to start the training regime all over again, get to know the players and create the concept of a team that was built with a different system in mind. He trusted some players rather than others.

“Football clubs are like businesses, if you don’t plan well, you can run into a negative campaign. This year Inter did not plan well. We changed four Coaches and will finish seventh or eighth.

“And yet the Inter squad is made up of good players. Anyone who says the squad is poor now said a few months ago that Inter were the main antagonists to Juventus. Max Allegri said that, so did Maurizio Sarri and Luciano Spalletti. But if you don’t plan properly, it’s all relative.

“As a club, we need to be stronger when communicating. When we were about to face Juventus in Turin, a newspaper had on its front page Conte to Inter. We lost the game and for the entire week the only talk was about a Coach who would replace Stefano Pioli.

“In those moments you have to give the Coach support. There are television stations that transmit 24 hours a day and have to fill that airtime with something. Apart from Spain, there’s no other country in Europe where three different daily newspapers are dedicated solely to sport, so they have to invent something on players and Coaches.”

Ausilio confessed that the problem at Inter is the lack of cohesion, with various ‘cliques’ created in the locker room.

“Juve are strong now, but we have to see what they’ll be like after losing those four or five players who give them their structure, character and mentality. You can’t buy that on the market.

“If you lose in one go Javier Zanetti, Esteban Cambiasso, Diego Milito and Walter Samuel, you lose those players who went through the negative times and emerged to taste success.

“It’s not as if the players don’t train hard at Inter. We are there every day. There is no sense of solidarity, they haven’t been able to create a group due to various ages, backgrounds, ethnicities, but also characters and human values.

“These are not bad lads, they arrive in the morning, have breakfast together, train and then stop for lunch. It’s a struggle to find negatives, but they certainly have their defects.

There isn’t one large group that shows solidarity player to player. There are many little groups and lots of people who think only of themselves.

“Nobody does more than the absolute necessary, there is no great collective willpower.”

It is perhaps because of this attitude that Inter are so determined to sign a Conte-style Coach.

“We must deal with contractual situations and the market. We are thinking of Coaches with those characteristics, but then you see all the top tacticians are at Chelsea, Tottenham, Atletico Madrid, Juve, etc.

“We have to face up to the reality of the situation.”
Back to top Go down
leopnd
Admin
leopnd

PostSubject: Re: Piero Ausilio   Piero Ausilio - Page 10 I_icon_minitime19.05.17 13:20

Nabijem ga na ukrućeni kolac. Šupak.

rafael_zd

rafael_zd

PostSubject: Re: Piero Ausilio   Piero Ausilio - Page 10 I_icon_minitime19.05.17 15:53

Jebeni licemjer
Back to top Go down
kuky90

kuky90

PostSubject: Re: Piero Ausilio   Piero Ausilio - Page 10 I_icon_minitime19.05.17 17:33

Kao što je netko na twitteru napisao. Kaže kako ekipa nije kao grupa, da imaju različite interese i yadi yada.

A upravo je on taj koji je slagao ekipu, upravo on bi sa Zanettijem to morao nadgledati i pokušati skupiti ekipu ili pordati one koji se odvajaju. Sam se po sebi posrao.

Ono što sam vidio da su Handa, Pera, Ljajić, Jojo, Brozović jako složni bili pa ih opet rastrjerali, iako kako kažu balkanci na svoju stranu, južno amerikanci na svoju, a ostali pak na svoju.
Back to top Go down
cesar19

cesar19

Najdraži igrač : Zanetti, Cambiasso, Perišić, Milito

PostSubject: Re: Piero Ausilio   Piero Ausilio - Page 10 I_icon_minitime19.05.17 17:35

Intervju nakon kojeg bi mu dao pedalu bez razmišljanja. Glupan.

Admin
leopnd

PostSubject: Re: Piero Ausilio   Piero Ausilio - Page 10 I_icon_minitime19.05.17 18:13

cesar19 wrote:
Intervju nakon kojeg bi mu dao pedalu bez razmišljanja. Glupan.

Upravo tako. I da nije za ništa kriv, i da je sve apsolutno točno, on nije navijač, on je djelatnik kluba, nema boga da tako javno priča. Pedala.

Adri

Adri

Najdraži igrač : Javier Zanetti

PostSubject: Re: Piero Ausilio   Piero Ausilio - Page 10 I_icon_minitime19.05.17 21:44

Majku ti celavu jebem
Back to top Go down
kuky90

kuky90

PostSubject: Re: Piero Ausilio   Piero Ausilio - Page 10 I_icon_minitime20.05.17 1:43

Izgleda da će ipak platiti "glavom" ovaj govor. Iako je ovaj meeting sa studentima bio privatan, netko ga je izdao pa snimio cijelu stvar i raširio po netu. Tako barem piše GdS.
Back to top Go down
leopnd
Admin
leopnd

PostSubject: Re: Piero Ausilio   Piero Ausilio - Page 10 I_icon_minitime06.06.17 17:45

I Piero put Kine...

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

kuky90

kuky90

PostSubject: Re: Piero Ausilio   Piero Ausilio - Page 10 I_icon_minitime06.06.17 18:12

Kaže da u srpnju kreće Interov mercato
Back to top Go down
leopnd
Admin
leopnd

PostSubject: Re: Piero Ausilio   Piero Ausilio - Page 10 I_icon_minitime15.06.17 19:22

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

kuky90

kuky90

PostSubject: Re: Piero Ausilio   Piero Ausilio - Page 10 I_icon_minitime15.06.17 22:11

Idu jebači u shoping.
Back to top Go down
leopnd
Admin
leopnd

PostSubject: Re: Piero Ausilio   Piero Ausilio - Page 10 I_icon_minitime13.07.17 7:09

Evo vam jučerašnje izjave, za loš početak dana i za maksimalno sjeban ostatak ljeta.
Adio snovi i optimizam. Lik u pola sata srušio sve fantazije koje je bilo ko od nas imao... Sramotno je da je još u klubu, i da mu se dozvoljava da staje pred mikrofone.

Imaju apsolutno pravo navijači ostalih klubova šta nas zovu "barzelletta d'Italia"... Jer ništa drugo i nismo nego jedan jebeni veliki neorganizirani vic...
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Ovaj je tolko išo u trokurac da ću počet žalit za Brancom... Strašno...
Back to top Go down
http://www.kkpula1981.com
Srna

Srna

Najdraži igrač : Cambiasso, Ranocchia

PostSubject: Re: Piero Ausilio   Piero Ausilio - Page 10 I_icon_minitime13.07.17 7:21

Uhljeb obični, kakav antiklimaks.
Back to top Go down
kuky90

kuky90

PostSubject: Re: Piero Ausilio   Piero Ausilio - Page 10 I_icon_minitime13.07.17 10:11

Znači lik je rekao da nećemo potpisati igrači koji imaju veću plaču od sadašnjih igrača jer bi to napravilo kaos u ekipi i da top igrači ne garantiraju uspijeh.. Dakle lagano nam odjebao snove o Di Marii, Alexisu ili bilo kojem top igraču. A bez UCL teško da se može drugačije privuči top klasa.

Uz to je rekao da misle dovesti igrače koji su imali "so-so" sezonu. Dakle neki prosjek.
Na kraju ni Dalber neće doći jer je imao osličnu sezonu. Očekujte igrače tipa Duncan i slični.

Kakvi lumeni. Pa jebo te bog, šta i dalje ih FFP mući ili smo do kraja spali na razinu Cagliaria? Pa jebena Sampdoria dovodi bolje igrače od nas ove godine.
Back to top Go down
leopnd
Admin
leopnd

PostSubject: Re: Piero Ausilio   Piero Ausilio - Page 10 I_icon_minitime13.07.17 10:33

Ja sam uvjeren da nećemo ovim putem koji je on ispričao, al je žalosno da klub dozvoljava ovakve ispade... Pa pametnije je šutiti...

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Piero Ausilio   Piero Ausilio - Page 10 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Piero Ausilio

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 10 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Inter Croatia Crew - Forum ::  Općenito O Interu :: Uprava I Stručni Stožer-