Inter Croatia Crew - Forum
---
Steven Zhang - Page 3 14dhf28

DOBRODOŠLI
na Inter Croatia Crew Forum!

Za čitanje tema i sudjelovanje u raspravama
molimo Vas da obavite kratak postupak registracije. Hvala.

FORZA INTER!
---
Steven Zhang - Page 3 14dhf28

DOBRODOŠLI
na Inter Croatia Crew Forum!

Za čitanje tema i sudjelovanje u raspravama
molimo Vas da obavite kratak postupak registracije. Hvala.

FORZA INTER!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum navijača Intera iz Hrvatske i Balkana

HomeSearchRegisterLog inLatest images

Steven Zhang

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
cesar19

cesar19

Najdraži igrač : Zanetti, Cambiasso, Perišić, Milito

Steven Zhang - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Steven Zhang   Steven Zhang - Page 3 I_icon_minitime26.10.18 15:37

Po meni debelo premlad za takvu funkciju ali za sad nemam zamjerke. Dečko sve radi korektno

kuky90

PostSubject: Re: Steven Zhang   Steven Zhang - Page 3 I_icon_minitime26.10.18 15:55

cesar19 wrote:
leopnd wrote:
Matrix je tad prvi put jebao...

smiley 2

A godinu dana kasnije i prva žemska pala

A odi u kurac Ces, kavu sam ispljunuo sad smiley 4 smiley 4
Back to top Go down
leopnd
Admin
leopnd

Najdraži igrač : Nicola Berti, Walter Zenga, Dejan Stanković, Cristian Chivu, Javier Zanetti, Alexis Sanchez

PostSubject: Re: Steven Zhang   Steven Zhang - Page 3 I_icon_minitime27.10.18 8:02

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

leopnd
Admin
leopnd

Najdraži igrač : Nicola Berti, Walter Zenga, Dejan Stanković, Cristian Chivu, Javier Zanetti, Alexis Sanchez

PostSubject: Re: Steven Zhang   Steven Zhang - Page 3 I_icon_minitime27.10.18 8:39

Following Friday afternoon’s Shareholders’ Meeting in Milan, both President Steven Zhang and CEO Alessandro Antonello took the time to answer questions from the journalists present.

The first to speak was President Steven Zhang: “I had a great feeling about the Nerazzurri colours straight away. I knew Massimo Moratti and I’d always followed Inter. We decided to acquire the club’s shares because we want the club to build bridges for our fans across the world. Inter is about sharing the passion of millions of people all around the world and it is an important responsibility for us.

“We decided to invest in Inter with the aim of getting the club back among the most important teams in world football. Our commitment must be to build a winning team and we will use all the necessary resources. Away from the transfer market, the fans can be assured that the Suning Group will take every possible chance to add more titles to our honours’ list.

“We have a strong squad. We have players with personality and talent, just like the professionals that work for the club. Therefore, the fans can expect to be back winning again in the near future.

“I am sure that the gap is getting smaller compared to last year and we will keep growing. I think that our players are the best. I believe in them and I think that they have the potential to win every game.

"I am the youngest President in Italy and in Europe but I have already been working for two years with the team and we have already shown great improvement. I know that this is a great responsibility, but I don’t think that age is an issue. I am sure that I can do well, the past two years show this. I also have the right people working alongside me. I am proud, not frightened. Marotta? Over the past few years, Inter have been linked with big names, I am happy because it means that directors and players would like to come here but the truth is that there has been no negotiations between us. At the moment, there is no truth in this but if there are opportunities to improve the club, then we will be alert to the market.

"I asked for advice from different people, including Massimo Moratti. He told to me to have faith in the decisions that I take and that he will always support me. He told me lots of things about Inter and he always supported me, even in the face of adversity.

"The stadium? Speaking from a financial perspective, it is one of the main priorities and the most sensible thing is that Inter and Milan have one stadium, irrespective of whether it’s San Siro, which is a historic stadium and an iconic stage in world football. AC Milan and the city of Milan must align with us in order to complete this task as soon as possible in order to create the best experience for our fans. The priority is to stay at San Siro and modernise it."

Alessandro Antonello discussed the modernisation of infrastructure. "The Suning Training Centre will be enlarged further, probably in the summer in order to provide the best infrastructure for those who work there. For San Siro, we are getting back in contact with AC Milan to evaluate possible solutions for a stadium in Milan. Having an adequate structure is part of the club’s plan for growth, by modernising San Siro or building a new stadium. After the change in ownership at Milan, the conditions might be right and we will look to speed things up because we cannot wait any longer."

leopnd
Admin
leopnd

PostSubject: Re: Steven Zhang   Steven Zhang - Page 3 I_icon_minitime27.10.18 9:01

leopnd
Admin
leopnd

PostSubject: Re: Steven Zhang   Steven Zhang - Page 3 I_icon_minitime30.10.18 11:20

Biscione

Biscione

Najdraži igrač : Adriano, Zanetti, Barella, Lautaro, Bastoni, Dimarco

PostSubject: Re: Steven Zhang   Steven Zhang - Page 3 I_icon_minitime03.11.18 19:54

Taj osjećaj ponosa na licu predsjednika koji se ne može odglumiti, neprocjenjivo. Ako mu otac ne proda klub ovaj mali će postat vezan za klub kao Moratti.
Back to top Go down
cesar19

cesar19

Najdraži igrač : Zanetti, Cambiasso, Perišić, Milito

PostSubject: Re: Steven Zhang   Steven Zhang - Page 3 I_icon_minitime05.11.18 11:17

Ma oće kurac. Nemojte bit naivci. Tim likovima je Inter samo posao, ništa više

Biscione

PostSubject: Re: Steven Zhang   Steven Zhang - Page 3 I_icon_minitime02.12.18 18:48

Back to top Go down
leopnd
Admin
leopnd

PostSubject: Re: Steven Zhang   Steven Zhang - Page 3 I_icon_minitime06.12.18 10:45

Stiven dobio neograničene moći...

leopnd
Admin
leopnd

PostSubject: Re: Steven Zhang   Steven Zhang - Page 3 I_icon_minitime07.12.18 9:03

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

leopnd
Admin
leopnd

PostSubject: Re: Steven Zhang   Steven Zhang - Page 3 I_icon_minitime21.12.18 11:39

Biscione

Biscione

PostSubject: Re: Steven Zhang   Steven Zhang - Page 3 I_icon_minitime22.12.18 7:46

Dobio je kupon od kluba lol 2
Back to top Go down
leopnd
Admin
leopnd

PostSubject: Re: Steven Zhang   Steven Zhang - Page 3 I_icon_minitime22.12.18 9:34

smiley 5

Buffalo Soldier

Buffalo Soldier

Najdraži igrač : Javier Zanetti, Marco Materazzi, Falcao, Adriano

PostSubject: Re: Steven Zhang   Steven Zhang - Page 3 I_icon_minitime23.12.18 15:12

Heheh smiley 5
Back to top Go down
leopnd
Admin
leopnd

PostSubject: Re: Steven Zhang   Steven Zhang - Page 3 I_icon_minitime11.03.19 7:58

STEVEN ZHANG: AN INTERISTA PRESIDENT, A PRESIDENT INTERISTA

Smart, smiling, resolute. With Inter in his heart and his mind. Inter means everything to Steven Zhang and he makes no attempt to hide it. He displays his passion, his expertise and his vision. Listening to the youngest president in the history of our club, you clearly sense what he is about. And you sense a connection between the past and the future. A Nerazzurri thread runs from our club's foundation right through to the words, thoughts and desires of Zhang. We're all Brothers of the World, and none more so than our president.

'There are certain unique values which belong to our club that I am especially proud of. Today it's important to take a clear stance and we aim to focus on respect, brotherhood and being a positive community. The BUU campaign is a sign of where we stand. We celebrated our 111th birthday just yesterday and it's very important to uphold the reasons which led Inter's founding fathers to bring this wonderful team to life. Brothers of the World is not just an idea; it's a way of life.'

President Zhang doesn't hold back when he speaks, something both fans and players like about him.

'We're ambitious. We want to be successful to make the Inter fans even prouder and give them the joy they deserve. We want to be strong on and off the field, and for that we need strong organisation, discipline and vision.'

On the subject of vision, Steven Zhang adds: 'Since the beginning of this fascinating journey our intentions were made clear, to make Inter one of the most successful clubs in the world. Inter must aim to improve, to win, to entertain, to inspire and connect people through football. We want to hear the anthem and cheers arising at San Siro every season. We hope to see no empty seats in our stadium every match. We are eager to offer our fans the most enjoyable experience, the craziest passion you can ever get. It's not just about the football, though. There is a solid company, a team behind the team working to lay the foundations for a future of the highest level.'

Before leaving, we ask Zhang what it means to be an Interista. 'It's a woman or a man who honors our colors and is resolute in the face of adversity, who embraces our values and is proud of our 111-year history, of a club that has risen to the top of Italy, Europe and the world numerous times and wants to be the best again, together with all the other fans spread across the globe. It's a lifestyle that will lead you to do good things, to overcome challenges, to create communities that belong together even if they are miles apart, united by their passion for Inter.'

A perfect description from a real Interista, Steven Zhang. Our President. The President of FC Internazionale Milano.

milito22

milito22

Najdraži igrač : Milito,Chivu,Crespo,Lautaro

PostSubject: Re: Steven Zhang   Steven Zhang - Page 3 I_icon_minitime15.03.19 13:50

Stevo jebem ti mater onu kinesku smrdljivu
Back to top Go down
Biscione

Biscione

PostSubject: Re: Steven Zhang   Steven Zhang - Page 3 I_icon_minitime18.03.19 18:52

Ne znam za starog, al mali je zaglavio sa Interom kao i mi
Back to top Go down
kuky90

kuky90

PostSubject: Re: Steven Zhang   Steven Zhang - Page 3 I_icon_minitime18.03.19 20:40

jel se to Marotta tako veseli s njim? lol 2
Back to top Go down
leopnd
Admin
leopnd

PostSubject: Re: Steven Zhang   Steven Zhang - Page 3 I_icon_minitime18.03.19 20:45

Steven je Interista, haters will hate...

leopnd
Admin
leopnd

PostSubject: Re: Steven Zhang   Steven Zhang - Page 3 I_icon_minitime27.05.19 13:44

A post shared by [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] (@stevenzhang91) on

leopnd
Admin
leopnd

PostSubject: Re: Steven Zhang   Steven Zhang - Page 3 I_icon_minitime31.05.19 9:36

A post shared by [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] (@stevenzhang91) on

milito22

milito22

Najdraži igrač : Milito,Chivu,Crespo,Lautaro

PostSubject: Re: Steven Zhang   Steven Zhang - Page 3 I_icon_minitime21.06.19 11:36

Zhang: "Spremamo revoluciju"
- NOVI STADION
- NOVI SPONZOR (zbogom Pirelli)
- TOP IGRAČI
Back to top Go down
leopnd
Admin
leopnd

PostSubject: Re: Steven Zhang   Steven Zhang - Page 3 I_icon_minitime28.06.19 17:29

I prežidente stigao u klub, zaustavio se pristojno okinuti koju sliku sa navijačima...

I pozdravlja vas...

leopnd
Admin
leopnd

PostSubject: Re: Steven Zhang   Steven Zhang - Page 3 I_icon_minitime28.06.19 20:01

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Steven Zhang   Steven Zhang - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Steven Zhang

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next