Inter Croatia Crew - Forum
---
Giuseppe Marotta - Page 4 14dhf28

DOBRODOŠLI
na Inter Croatia Crew Forum!

Za čitanje tema i sudjelovanje u raspravama
molimo Vas da obavite kratak postupak registracije. Hvala.

FORZA INTER!
---
Giuseppe Marotta - Page 4 14dhf28

DOBRODOŠLI
na Inter Croatia Crew Forum!

Za čitanje tema i sudjelovanje u raspravama
molimo Vas da obavite kratak postupak registracije. Hvala.

FORZA INTER!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum navijača Intera iz Hrvatske i Balkana

HomeSearchRegisterLog inLatest images

Giuseppe Marotta

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Buffalo Soldier

Buffalo Soldier

Najdraži igrač : Javier Zanetti, Marco Materazzi, Falcao, Adriano

Giuseppe Marotta - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Giuseppe Marotta   Giuseppe Marotta - Page 4 I_icon_minitime02.09.19 14:54

Ti natpisi su mi bili najjaci cheers 5, zajedno sa Conteom u paketu.
Back to top Go down
leopnd
Admin
leopnd

Najdraži igrač : Nicola Berti, Walter Zenga, Dejan Stanković, Cristian Chivu, Javier Zanetti, Alexis Sanchez

PostSubject: Re: Giuseppe Marotta   Giuseppe Marotta - Page 4 I_icon_minitime29.10.19 12:40

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

At the press conference held at the conclusion of FC Internazionale Milano’s Shareholders' Meeting, Nerazzurri Sport CEO Giuseppe Marotta responded to questions from the press.

"We must not set ourselves limits in sport, instead we have to raise the bar. The clear objective at the start of the season is to create a winning model with solid foundations in order to gradually return to the top. To shape a team with common values: work ethic, sense of belonging, courage, sacrifice. These are all qualities and characteristics that we have sought and found in the leader of this group, Antonio Conte. We’re happy with the start of this journey. Conte is a coach who loves his work, who has the characteristic of never being satisfied."

"Precisely for this reason, Conte can be worried when there are moments of difficulty. There have been injuries that have taken away players from us, but every member of the Club knows that difficulties are a part of life. We look forward to the January transfer window with great optimism. We know that there are economic aspects to be respected, but we are ready to seize any opportunities that arise. We don't have to make up for mistakes, but if there’s a chance then we will try to support and consolidate the team in the best way possible."

"We want to raise the bar, our project is clear and we want to achieve our goals with a mix of experienced players and young talents. We take the Nerazzurri Youth Sector very seriously, it's one of the best in both Italy and Europe. We also have a lot of talent at home. We have to be able to help them grow. The dream is to take players from the Youth Sector all the way into to the First Team. Esposito is a shining example of that."

"We await Sanchez’s return in January with confidence, along with the recoveries of Vecino, D'Ambrosio and Sensi. These are the most important things to focus on, not the transfer market. Ours is a gradual, ambitious path, but we have to grow. We always play to win but we also have to deal with our opponents. Inter has a history full of success, Suning is a great company: we can bring each other a lot of joy and satisfaction."

leopnd
Admin
leopnd

Najdraži igrač : Nicola Berti, Walter Zenga, Dejan Stanković, Cristian Chivu, Javier Zanetti, Alexis Sanchez

PostSubject: Re: Giuseppe Marotta   Giuseppe Marotta - Page 4 I_icon_minitime01.11.19 8:05

Sport CEO FC for FC Internazionale Milano Giuseppe Marotta today received the ‘Oreste Granillo’ Prize. It was the second edition of the honour named after the historic Reggina President. Last year, the prize went to the UEFA Vice-President Michele Uva.

As stated by the organisers, the decision was made to “to recognise a professional of real substance, already the winner of a prize as the best director in Europe who has shown a wider commitment to excellence in sport and positive values through professionalism and effort.”

After receiving the award which was presented by the Mayor of Reggio Calabria Giuseppe Falcomatà, Marotta spoke to Sky Sport. “The one against Brescia was a hard-fought but deserved win which shows the great character that the team has which reflects the characteristics of Antonio Conte. I know that in even difficult moments you might not look very good but still bring home important results. It takes effort, passion and motivation but Conte is a maestro in this.”

On the league so far: “We always want to look to improve and show more determination, this is our aim. The results are supporting this and we’re happy that the work which began in Lugano in July is paying off. It’s a gradual process of growth and this year is a starting point. There are things that need to be improved and we’ll certainly get better but everything has to happen with a a great sense of calm so that we don’t pressure on those involved.” The January window? “We have to look and attempt to make the most of any opportunities that might be there and we’ll do so but we’re already going in a certain direction and the squad its excellent and we have to build from this.”

On the UEFA Champions League following the win over Borussia Dortmund: “The bar must always be high and we must never think that we can’t make it. Away from Barcelona, it’s a difficult group because Borussia are a tough side and we deservedly beat them but it was hard. At San Siro, we saw that Slavia Prague don’t give you anything and they also made Barcelona suffer so it’s normal that there are still points up for grabs and we have to go out looking for them with the spirit and desire that we showed against Borussia and Barcelona.”

Finally, Marotta on Lautaro Martinez and Lukaku after they scored at the Rigamonti: “Today, we’re playing modern football which requires a striker who helps the team and Lukaku is doing this very well away from scoring goals. He’s absolutely had a positive start to the season. He has great margins to improve further, I think he’ll make us very happy. The same goes for Lautaro Martinez, he’s improving from week to week and is a true talent.”

kuky90

kuky90

PostSubject: Re: Giuseppe Marotta   Giuseppe Marotta - Page 4 I_icon_minitime17.01.20 14:07

Nakon što su ih novinari opazili. Marotta se pušta da ne pozna agenta Eriksena i okrenuo mu leđa. Kakav Bog je Beppe hahaha
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

PS Igleda kao Herry iz Home alone sa tom kapicom.
Back to top Go down
leopnd
Admin
leopnd

PostSubject: Re: Giuseppe Marotta   Giuseppe Marotta - Page 4 I_icon_minitime13.06.20 20:54

Back to top Go down
http://www.kkpula1981.com Online
leopnd
Admin
leopnd

PostSubject: Re: Giuseppe Marotta   Giuseppe Marotta - Page 4 I_icon_minitime02.08.20 9:38

Inter finished the season in style with a well-earned victory away to Atalanta, in a 2-0 win just like the result against Napoli. This meant that Conte’s side finished the season in second place on 82 points, just one off Juventus in first. After full-time, our Nerazzurri Sport CEO Giuseppe Marotta looked back on Inter’s season: “We’ve created a model which is bringing a lot of satisfaction. If we look at the statistics, we finished Serie A in second place, with the league’s best defence and highest number of away wins. That means we’ve done important work and we need to give credit to everyone involved: to the coaching team, Oriali, Ausilio and Baccin, to Conte, to the Club, to Zanetti and to everyone else. We earned the same number as points as the year we won the Treble, that’s obviously something to be very proud of.”

Inter finished one point shy of Juventus, something that could be a source of regret. Marotta explained: “It’s not easy to analyse it objectively. Obviously you can think you’ve thrown points away, but we also learned from those situations. We’ve seen an experienced team, with our four consecutive clean sheets to finish the season an example of that. Negative experiences become great strengths in the future.

“We have to continue on this path, we have to keep on raising the bar and bringing our fans satisfaction. We’ve got a squad that have shown so much and proven that they’re up to the task, you can see the work that Conte’s done.”

As for the transfer market: “Our squad is strong, it’s not easy to find big opportunities. We’ll try and take advantage of the most advantageous ones.”

leopnd
Admin
leopnd

PostSubject: Re: Giuseppe Marotta   Giuseppe Marotta - Page 4 I_icon_minitime29.11.20 9:27

leopnd
Admin
leopnd

PostSubject: Re: Giuseppe Marotta   Giuseppe Marotta - Page 4 I_icon_minitime10.01.21 12:32

Marotta: "Želim umiriti navijače, klub je čvrst, jako sam optimističan za budućnost"...

kuky90

kuky90

PostSubject: Re: Giuseppe Marotta   Giuseppe Marotta - Page 4 I_icon_minitime10.01.21 13:30

U međuvremenu radi na dovođenju Lingarda i Maicona
Back to top Go down
Adri

Adri

Najdraži igrač : Javier Zanetti

PostSubject: Re: Giuseppe Marotta   Giuseppe Marotta - Page 4 I_icon_minitime10.01.21 13:32

Vratite nam Sabatinija
Back to top Go down
leopnd
Admin
leopnd

PostSubject: Re: Giuseppe Marotta   Giuseppe Marotta - Page 4 I_icon_minitime10.01.21 13:51

smiley 6

matrix

matrix

PostSubject: Re: Giuseppe Marotta   Giuseppe Marotta - Page 4 I_icon_minitime10.01.21 14:47

Nek si jebe i on mater

milito22

Najdraži igrač : Milito,Chivu,Crespo,Lautaro

PostSubject: Re: Giuseppe Marotta   Giuseppe Marotta - Page 4 I_icon_minitime10.01.21 16:07

I njega smo kao hvalili za vrhunske transfere,na kraju moš si mislit.
Istresao kesu za Hakimija,Lukakua i Barellu,to znam i ja,kao i svaki klinac koji igra fifu ili manager. Neš ti posla, doć s parama, poslat Contea da im dadne lažna obećanja i dovest igrača. I još je kao mag jer je panjine Sancheza i Eriksena doveo za džabe. E pa,toliko i vrijede.
Back to top Go down
cesar19

cesar19

Najdraži igrač : Zanetti, Cambiasso, Perišić, Milito

PostSubject: Re: Giuseppe Marotta   Giuseppe Marotta - Page 4 I_icon_minitime11.01.21 10:28

Nitko nije došao za džabe. Plaćat ćemo mi još godinama ove fosile

Admin
leopnd

PostSubject: Re: Giuseppe Marotta   Giuseppe Marotta - Page 4 I_icon_minitime22.02.21 19:15

During the Elective Assembly of the Federazione Italiana Giuoco Calcio, held this morning in Rome, Inter’s CEO Sport Giuseppe Marotta was confirmed as the new Federal Adviser to the Lega Nazionale Professionisti Serie A.

jaZey

jaZey

Najdraži igrač : Esteban "Cuchu" Cambiasso

PostSubject: Re: Giuseppe Marotta   Giuseppe Marotta - Page 4 I_icon_minitime13.03.21 17:48

Ima kakvih novosti o njegovom stanju? Jel jos uvijek u bolnici?
Back to top Go down
leopnd
Admin
leopnd

PostSubject: Re: Giuseppe Marotta   Giuseppe Marotta - Page 4 I_icon_minitime13.03.21 18:02

Jučer sam čitao da je situacija sve bolja...

kuky90

kuky90

PostSubject: Re: Giuseppe Marotta   Giuseppe Marotta - Page 4 I_icon_minitime13.03.21 18:08

Navodno još u bolnici ali se stanje popravlja.
Back to top Go down
leopnd
Admin
leopnd

PostSubject: Re: Giuseppe Marotta   Giuseppe Marotta - Page 4 I_icon_minitime20.03.21 12:21

Opušten je iz bolnice.

leopnd
Admin
leopnd

PostSubject: Re: Giuseppe Marotta   Giuseppe Marotta - Page 4 I_icon_minitime01.05.21 17:45

Marotta: "Povratak u Juve? Iskreno, želio bi otvoriti ciklus s Interom"...
Back to top Go down
leopnd
Admin
leopnd

PostSubject: Re: Giuseppe Marotta   Giuseppe Marotta - Page 4 I_icon_minitime02.05.21 17:48

I tebi Beppe hvala šta si došao i propisno nas uništio iznutra!!! HVALA!

Back to top Go down
leopnd
Admin
leopnd

PostSubject: Re: Giuseppe Marotta   Giuseppe Marotta - Page 4 I_icon_minitime03.05.21 14:21

Kaže Don Beppe da je scudetto san, ali da sad treba ići po drugu zvijezdu!
Back to top Go down
leopnd
Admin
leopnd

PostSubject: Re: Giuseppe Marotta   Giuseppe Marotta - Page 4 I_icon_minitime12.05.21 20:43

Nakon večerašnjih izjava Marotte sljedećih mjesec dana mediji mogu pisat koji god kurac oće... Ne vjerujem im ništa. Vjerujem klubu!

FORZA INTER!
Back to top Go down
soecc

soecc

Najdraži igrač : Materazzi, Zanetti

PostSubject: Re: Giuseppe Marotta   Giuseppe Marotta - Page 4 I_icon_minitime13.05.21 9:30

Šta je izjavio?

Admin
leopnd

PostSubject: Re: Giuseppe Marotta   Giuseppe Marotta - Page 4 I_icon_minitime13.05.21 9:59

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Giuseppe Marotta   Giuseppe Marotta - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Giuseppe Marotta

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next