Inter Croatia Crew - Forum
---
Uprava I Sponzori - Page 22 14dhf28

DOBRODOŠLI
na Inter Croatia Crew Forum!

Za čitanje tema i sudjelovanje u raspravama
molimo Vas da obavite kratak postupak registracije. Hvala.

FORZA INTER!
---
Uprava I Sponzori - Page 22 14dhf28

DOBRODOŠLI
na Inter Croatia Crew Forum!

Za čitanje tema i sudjelovanje u raspravama
molimo Vas da obavite kratak postupak registracije. Hvala.

FORZA INTER!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum navijača Intera iz Hrvatske i Balkana

HomeSearchRegisterLog inLatest images

Uprava I Sponzori

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 27 ... 33  Next
AuthorMessage
leopnd
Admin
leopnd

Najdraži igrač : Nicola Berti, Walter Zenga, Dejan Stanković, Cristian Chivu, Javier Zanetti, Alexis Sanchez

Uprava I Sponzori - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uprava I Sponzori   Uprava I Sponzori - Page 22 I_icon_minitime27.06.19 11:32

Brooks Brothers dobili šut kartu, od 01.07. novi odjevni sponzor Intera će biti Hugo Boss koji će garantirati veću zaradu...

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Adri

Adri

Najdraži igrač : Javier Zanetti

PostSubject: Re: Uprava I Sponzori   Uprava I Sponzori - Page 22 I_icon_minitime27.06.19 11:44

Opako.
Back to top Go down
leopnd
Admin
leopnd

Najdraži igrač : Nicola Berti, Walter Zenga, Dejan Stanković, Cristian Chivu, Javier Zanetti, Alexis Sanchez

PostSubject: Re: Uprava I Sponzori   Uprava I Sponzori - Page 22 I_icon_minitime28.06.19 17:53

Emiliano wrote:
PSG produzio ugovor s NIke-om do 2032. i godisnja premija raste sa 25 na 80 milja, dok im je novi sponzor na dresu hotelska grupacija Accor od koje ce dobivati 60 milja po sezoni, umjesto dosadasnjih 25 koliko je osiguravao Fly Emirates. Tako se radi posao. Bojim se da su nama i njihove stare cifre nedostizan san.

Suning je u 3 godine investirao u klub 567.362.314 (slovima: petstošezdesetsedam milijuna, tristošezdesetdvije tisuće tristočetrnaest) eura!

I zato #SuningOut

leopnd
Admin
leopnd

PostSubject: Re: Uprava I Sponzori   Uprava I Sponzori - Page 22 I_icon_minitime03.07.19 19:38

leopnd
Admin
leopnd

PostSubject: Re: Uprava I Sponzori   Uprava I Sponzori - Page 22 I_icon_minitime21.07.19 20:05

leopnd
Admin
leopnd

PostSubject: Re: Uprava I Sponzori   Uprava I Sponzori - Page 22 I_icon_minitime30.08.19 19:38

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

HUGO BOSS is now FC Internazionale Milano’s Official Fashion Partner. The two-year agreement, which applies from the beginning of the 2019/2020 Serie A season, will see HUGO BOSS supply all the official uniforms for the players, coaches, directors and technical staff.

The squad will wear BOSS for the first time at the beginning of the Serie A 2019/2020 championship season and at all official club events, including European competitions. The range, created exclusively for the team, includes a dark blue suit combined with a blue cotton stretch shirt and a navy silk tie with the Inter logo. In addition to this formal look, BOSS has created a smart casual look which includes a light-weight nylon bomber jacket, dark blue draw string pants, a navy cotton shirt and dark blue turtleneck or crew neck sweaters.

“The partnership with HUGO BOSS confirms Inter’s strategy of teaming up with brands of the highest calibre,” said FC Internazionale Milano Corporate CEO Alessandro Antonello. “Inter are the pride of the city of Milan, the global fashion capital. Both Inter and HUGO BOSS have always been synonymous with innovation and ambition and we have no doubt that this will be a hugely successful partnership.”

Volker Herre, Managing Director (Southern Europe) at HUGO BOSS, had the following to say about the partnership: “Inter are a legendary club and one of the most successful teams in the world. This is why they are the perfect partner for our brand and why we’re really happy about this excellent collaboration.”

Both the formal and smart casual looks that HUGO BOSS has selected for the Inter players will be available in BOSS Stores in Rome, Milan, Florence and Verona.

FC Internazionale Milano is the latest addition to HUGO BOSS football sponsorship portfolio. The Company is already partners with internationally renowned football clubs, including Real Madrid, Paris Saint-Germain, FC Bayern and Tottenham Hotspur.

leopnd
Admin
leopnd

PostSubject: Re: Uprava I Sponzori   Uprava I Sponzori - Page 22 I_icon_minitime13.09.19 13:01

FC Internazionale Milano and Edilkamin S.p.A. are pleased to announce a partnership agreement for the 2019/2020 and 2020/2021 seasons.

Edilkamin have become the club’s Official Winter Partner. Their brand will be visible inside the San Siro stadium on the advertising boards aswell as on the main screen during Inter home matches.

Furthermore, the Edilkamin brand will be visible on all communications placed at the entrance to the hospitality areas of the San Siro stadium aswell as at the press room of the Suning Training Centre in Appiano Gentile.

"Edilkamin have embodied Milanese design quality for over fifty years," explained Inter CEO Alessandro Antonello. "The partnership announced today is built upon the foundations of innovation – a value which has characterised both Inter and Edilkamin through history. We are certain that this two-year agreement will facilitate many opportunities for successful collaboration."

For over fifty-five years, Edilkamin have been a leading manufacturer of stoves, fireplaces and boilers (both wood and pellet). Their products marry unmistakable Italian design with advanced technological solutions to ensure that these products are respectful of the environment.

Edilkamin Director Stefano Borsatti: "For the first time in the history of our company, we have made the decision to seek a high-level sports partnership. There could only be one partner and that was Inter. Aswell as the Nerazzurri sympathies present in the company, we both share a long history of success. Above all, we are united in our continuous search for innovation, high performance and reliability.”

“We are certain that our association with the iconic Inter brand will allow us to increase brand awareness both in the Italian and in international markets. In addition, the possibility of entering into the homes of millions of football fans will certainly support our sales network.”

milito22

milito22

Najdraži igrač : Milito,Chivu,Crespo,Lautaro

PostSubject: Re: Uprava I Sponzori   Uprava I Sponzori - Page 22 I_icon_minitime21.09.19 9:43

Izgleda da bi kineski Evergrande mogao postati naš novi sponzor. Evergrande je spreman ponuditi godišnju sumu od 40M €, 29M € više nego Pirelli.
Back to top Go down
Slycor

Slycor

Najdraži igrač : Zanetti, Adriano

PostSubject: Re: Uprava I Sponzori   Uprava I Sponzori - Page 22 I_icon_minitime21.09.19 16:38

jebiga ne bi htio vidjeti kineska slova naprijed na dresu

ali kad su ovi điberi i ne daju pare ko ih jebe
Back to top Go down
rafael_zd

rafael_zd

PostSubject: Re: Uprava I Sponzori   Uprava I Sponzori - Page 22 I_icon_minitime21.09.19 17:08

Ne bi nikad kupio interov dres s kineskim slovima, jebiga uvijek ce izgledati ka majica iz china shopa
Back to top Go down
Wesley10

Wesley10

Najdraži igrač : Sneijder, Zanetti, Recoba, Cambiasso, Broz, El Toro

PostSubject: Re: Uprava I Sponzori   Uprava I Sponzori - Page 22 I_icon_minitime21.09.19 17:22

ma nek prodaju kom god oce, tak i onak ovaj klub vise nema ni veze sa onim kojeg sam zavolio, nek i to malo sentimentalnosti pokidaju i zamjene plastikom
Back to top Go down
inter1908

inter1908

Najdraži igrač : Cambiasso, Adriano, Perišić

PostSubject: Re: Uprava I Sponzori   Uprava I Sponzori - Page 22 I_icon_minitime21.09.19 17:29

rafael_zd wrote:
Ne bi nikad kupio interov dres s kineskim slovima, jebiga uvijek ce izgledati ka majica iz china shopa
bas to
Back to top Go down
jaZey

jaZey

Najdraži igrač : Esteban "Cuchu" Cambiasso

PostSubject: Re: Uprava I Sponzori   Uprava I Sponzori - Page 22 I_icon_minitime24.09.19 10:01

Hengda Hengchi of almost 100 million euros

Back to top Go down
kuky90

kuky90

PostSubject: Re: Uprava I Sponzori   Uprava I Sponzori - Page 22 I_icon_minitime24.09.19 10:19

Suning i mali Zhang bilder
Back to top Go down
leopnd
Admin
leopnd

PostSubject: Re: Uprava I Sponzori   Uprava I Sponzori - Page 22 I_icon_minitime26.09.19 18:27

Prihodi 415 milijona.
Rekord svih vremena.

leopnd
Admin
leopnd

PostSubject: Re: Uprava I Sponzori   Uprava I Sponzori - Page 22 I_icon_minitime06.12.19 11:11

milito22

milito22

Najdraži igrač : Milito,Chivu,Crespo,Lautaro

PostSubject: Re: Uprava I Sponzori   Uprava I Sponzori - Page 22 I_icon_minitime06.12.19 22:36

Ambroz dominira i ovdje,ništa bez njega.
Back to top Go down
kuky90

kuky90

PostSubject: Re: Uprava I Sponzori   Uprava I Sponzori - Page 22 I_icon_minitime26.12.19 1:01

Inter najpopularniji u Kini i od svih sportskih klubova
Back to top Go down
kuky90

kuky90

PostSubject: Re: Uprava I Sponzori   Uprava I Sponzori - Page 22 I_icon_minitime27.05.20 9:32

Šuška se kako bi Pirelli mogao ispasti i upasti Evergrande group ili Samsung
Back to top Go down
leopnd
Admin
leopnd

PostSubject: Re: Uprava I Sponzori   Uprava I Sponzori - Page 22 I_icon_minitime27.05.20 9:50

Za smješne cifre koje keširaju krajnje je vrijeme da ispadnu...

kuky90

kuky90

PostSubject: Re: Uprava I Sponzori   Uprava I Sponzori - Page 22 I_icon_minitime27.05.20 10:38

Istina. Dok drugim klubovima sponzori pomažu, ovi naši dugogodišnji partneri cigane.
Back to top Go down
kuky90

kuky90

PostSubject: Re: Uprava I Sponzori   Uprava I Sponzori - Page 22 I_icon_minitime28.05.20 9:52

Pirelli deal je oko sigurnih 10mil godišnje i plus 9mil s razno raznim bonusima. Znači oko 19 ako ispunimo neke bonuse

A za novi deal se gleda kako bi bio 30mil
Back to top Go down
leopnd
Admin
leopnd

PostSubject: Re: Uprava I Sponzori   Uprava I Sponzori - Page 22 I_icon_minitime03.08.20 14:07

Today, FC Internazionale Milano and Electronic Arts (EA) announced a multi-year partnership which enables both to deliver innovative, world-class entertainment for fans.

“This new agreement with Electronic Arts is instrumental for the Club to provide world-class entertainment to our fans, on and off the pitch,” said Alessandro Antonello, Corporate CEO of Inter. “Innovation is at the core of our strategy and we believe that working together with a leader in gaming and e-sports will help us in our objective to get closer to new generations of football lovers worldwide.”

“Our strategic partnerships, with clubs like Inter, are crucial to our vision to grow the love of sport, and in this case, global football worldwide through authentic interactive experiences,” said Nick Wlodyka, Vice President & GM, EA SPORTS FIFA. “Inter is one of the most iconic clubs in the world and we look forward to offering fans an innovative and interactive FIFA experience for years to come.”

The first activation of this partnership is already scheduled: Inter’s first ever match, on pitch or virtual, against San Lorenzo, one of Argentina’s 5 top clubs, on August 19th.

The relationship between EA SPORTS FIFA, new Global Football Videogame Partner, and Inter has been showcased on-and-off the pitch for years as players consistently select the club in-game. The deal comes as EA SPORTS continues to see success with FIFA as one of the biggest entertainment franchises in the world. EA SPORTS FIFA 20 for console and PC is the most-played game in franchise history and has secured a 260 percent year-over-year viewership growth of its content.

gogec

gogec

Najdraži igrač : Zanetti, Gerrard, VVD

PostSubject: Re: Uprava I Sponzori   Uprava I Sponzori - Page 22 I_icon_minitime03.08.20 20:08

Na užas nas koji volimo PES, ali akde bar je dobro za Inter..:)
Back to top Go down
leopnd
Admin
leopnd

PostSubject: Re: Uprava I Sponzori   Uprava I Sponzori - Page 22 I_icon_minitime08.08.20 8:01

Diversi nuovi sponsor sono arrivati in casa Inter nel corso della stagione 2019/20. Da Lenovo a Manpower, il club nerazzurro ha visto salire le cifre legate alle sponsorizzazioni in Europa, che dal 2018 il club nerazzurro gestisce internamente dopo la conclusione dell’accordo con Infront.

Nei documenti ufficiale che Calcio e Finanza ha potuto visionare, il club nerazzurro rende note le cifre di alcuni di questi nuovi contratti, a partire da Lenovo.

Il 7 luglio 2019, l’Inter ha siglato un accordo di sponsorizzazione con Lenovo fino al 30 giugno 2022: l’azienda diventa “Global Technology Partner” dell’Inter, comparendo inoltre sul retro della divisa della maglia d’allenamento. “L’accordo con Lenovo prevede una quota di sponsorizzazione di 3,0 milioni di euro a stagione”, si legge nei documenti. “Lenovo ha il diritto di terminare l’accordo se Inter concede diritti di sponsorizzazione a qualsiasi concorrente di Lenovo impegnato nella stessa attività o, indipendentemente dall’attività gestita dal concorrente, se Inter concede diritti di sponsorizzazione a determinati concorrenti di Lenovo”.

Sempre nel corso del 2019, il club nerazzurro ha firmato un accordo di sponsorizzazione con Manpower Italia: scadenza al 30 giugno 2022, Manpower è diventata Premium Partner e Official HR Partner dell’Inter. “L’accordo con Manpower prevede una quota di sponsorizzazione di 950.000 euro a stagione. Se l’Inter si qualifica per la UEFA Champions League, il club incassa un bonus di € 50.000 a stagione e se l’Inter vince il campionato di Serie A, un bonus di € 50.000 a stagione”, si legge nei documenti.

“Manpower ha il diritto di risolvere il contratto per determinati motivi, tra cui: (i) se l’Inter concede identici diritti di sponsorizzazione a qualsiasi concorrente di Manpower impegnato nella stessa attività, (ii) se la struttura aziendale dell’Inter è soggetta a una riorganizzazione, ristrutturazione, trasformazione o modifica, nonché a un cambio di controllo nella proprietà, nella misura sola ed esclusiva che tale evento renda impossibile per l’Inter adempiere ai propri obblighi ai sensi del contratto, e (iii) se quattro o più partite a stagione si giocano in un impianto sportivo diverso da quello in cui solitamente gioca o si gioca a porte chiuse la prima squadra dell’Inter”. Tema che potrebbe essere tornato in auge per la situazione Covid, anche se nei documenti non viene specificato nulla a riguardo e nel sito dell’Inter Manpower compare ancora tra i partner.

Infine, nei documenti l’Inter analizza anche il contratto con Crédit Agricole Cariparma SpA, firmato il 28 giugno 2018 e che scadrà il 30 giugno 2021. L’accordo concede a Crédit Agricole alcuni diritti pubblicitari in qualità di Top Partner e Banca Ufficiale dell’Inter. Crédit Agricole può intolre commercializzare carte di pagamento con marchio Inter, appositamente progettate per i fan dell’Inter.

“L’accordo con Crédit Agricole prevede una commissione di sponsorizzazione aggregata di 4,8 milioni di euro durante la durata del contratto (ossia 1,5 milioni di euro per la passata stagione 2018/2019, 1,6 milioni di euro per la stagione 2019/2020 in corso e 1,7 milioni di euro per la prossima stagione 2020/2021)”, si legge nei documenti.

“Inoltre, se l’Inter si qualifica alla UEFA Champions League, il club incassa un bonus di 200.000 euro a stagione e se l’Inter vince il campionato di Serie A un bonus di 200.000 euro a stagione. Crédit Agricole ha il diritto di risolvere il contratto per determinati motivi, tra cui: (i) se l’Inter concede ad altri istituti bancari diritti di sponsorizzazione o diritti di denominazione del centro di formazione o di San Siro, (ii) se il Gruppo Suning cessa di possedere direttamente o indirettamente l’Inter o l’Emittente e ciò fa sì che il Gruppo Suning cessi di detenere il 51% del capitale con diritto di voto dell’Inter o dell’Emittente e (iii) se l’Inter cessa di giocare nel campionato di Serie A”.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Uprava I Sponzori   Uprava I Sponzori - Page 22 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Uprava I Sponzori

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 22 of 33Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 27 ... 33  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Inter Croatia Crew - Forum ::  Općenito O Interu :: Uprava I Stručni Stožer-